Windows 10: How do I delete the original Outlook account in Mail & Calendar?

Discus and support How do I delete the original Outlook account in Mail & Calendar? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Okay, when I set up my computer (W10 Pro preinstall / Surface Pro 4) Windows put in my private address which is also my Microsoft user account -... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Overzeetop, Nov 12, 2015.

1. How do I delete the original Outlook account in Mail & Calendar?

Okay, when I set up my computer (W10 Pro preinstall / Surface Pro 4) Windows put in my private address which is also my Microsoft user account - "myname@lastname.org" - as an Outlook account. It happens to be hosed in a Google Apps for Organizations account, so it runs best when the settings are for gmail. I added my personal gmail account, this apps account, and my business account to Mail.

Now I need to delete that fake outlook account, but the option to delete the account doesn't exist. It's just an annoyance in Mail as I can hide it by turning the sync off, but it's causing problems in Calendar because it always inserts itself as the default account and, unless I manually change the account every time, my calendar events get hidden and lost to the void that this account is.

Is there any way to delete that original account?

:)

Overzeetop, Nov 12, 2015
  2. FinW Win User

Query about deleting the outlook account from mail app

Original title:W10 Mail App

Anyone know how to delete outlook account from w10 mail app?

3. In Windows 10 Mail, how do I delete all my replies concerning the original conversationm but keeping the original e-mail conversation.

In Winodws 10 Mail, how do I delete all my replies concerning the original e-mail conversation but keeping the original conversation. In Outlook I know how to do this, but Windows 10 Mail doesnt seem to have that option. If I delete my replies, then it
    also deletes the original e-mail conversation.

SAMSON JOE, Nov 12, 2015
  4. Kari Win User

How do I delete the original Outlook account in Mail & Calendar?

Thema:

How do I delete the original Outlook account in Mail & Calendar?

1. How do I delete the original Outlook account in Mail & Calendar? - Similar Threads - delete original Outlook

2. How do I change or delete my original administrator account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change or delete my original administrator account?: I am having trouble with the fingerprint reader on my laptop and I can't solve the problem because the account that is being given to set up my 'Windows Hello' is my school email made for us by the school and that option says the organization doesn't support windows hello. In...
  3. How do I change or delete my original administrator account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change or delete my original administrator account?: I am having trouble with the fingerprint reader on my laptop and I can't solve the problem because the account that is being given to set up my 'Windows Hello' is my school email made for us by the school and that option says the organization doesn't support windows hello. In...
  4. How do I delete a recurring birthday from Mail calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a recurring birthday from Mail calendar: How do I delete a recurring birthday from Mail calendar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-recurring-birthday-from-mail/8c024496-6aee-4ce3-919b-3ca3a802aa00
  5. How to delete the default calendar in outlook

How to delete the default calendar in outlook: I want to delete the default calendar in outlook because its title is showing in another language and I can't change it using system preferences or account preferences [ATTACH]...
  6. Is it okay to delete may Outlook Mail Account?

Is it okay to delete may Outlook Mail Account?: Earlier this week. I put in my pin to fix my outdated account and all, and I ended up with an Outlook Mail Account. I don't need it because I use different mail. Is it okay if I delete it?...
  7. how do i delete a mail account

how do i delete a mail account: i'm getting a message that my settings are out of date for a mail account I no longer use. how do I get rid of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-mail-account/75a126dc-2e89-4e63-91fa-b5e8eef3fe70
  8. Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Combining/deleting calendars in Outlook: I'm using MS office 365 and I'm trying to get rid of some of the many calendars it creates for me. When I right-click on a calendar I have the option to delete it so I do but within a few minutes calendar returns? How can I get rid of them permanently. I want to get down to...
  9. deleting outlook mail account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    deleting outlook mail account: how do I permanently delete my outlook mail account using windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-outlook-mail-account/06bcc1ab-a169-45db-a243-e582485f25ea
  10. W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting

W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting: Hello, since yesterday (update to version 16006.11001.20083.0) the Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar apps are not starting anymore on my Lumia 735. There is nor error message or something else. Removing all accounts: same result.. Soft reset: same result. Even after a hard...