Windows 10: How do I disable Adobe Flash pop-up?

Discus and support How do I disable Adobe Flash pop-up? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I disabled Adobe Flash to automatically start playing videos. This is extremely annoying, especially when you click on a link that leads you to some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Data, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Data Win User

How do I disable Adobe Flash pop-up?

I disabled Adobe Flash to automatically start playing videos.
    This is extremely annoying, especially when you click on a link that leads you to some site and a girl blurs that she wants to meet you, while the family sits right next to you.
    I'm glad I found how to disable this.
    However, now I have this pop-up on the lower part of the screen, that lets me know a page wants to use Flash. It gives me the option to "Allow" or "Allow all sites".
    There is no option to disallow on a site. This thing pops up with any new page on a given site.
    Yep, even here on TF.
    How can I make that go away? any idea?
    BTW, I have this on my win 10 and my win 8.1

Thanks

:)

Data, Sep 4, 2015
  2. DODFan Win User

How do I uninstall Flash Player from Internet Explorer 11?

I have been reading how dangerous Adobe Flash Player is with being hacked. I disabled the add-on for shockwave player, but every time I go on Yahoo or my email I get a pop up that says web-page wants to run add-on Adobe Flash Player from Microsoft Windows
    third party application. I am tired of it continuously popping up so I went on the Adobe site and used the Uninstaller to uninstall flash player. It said it was successful but it is still popping up asking if I want to allow it. How do I get rid of Adobe
    Flash Player?

Thanks

Shirley

DODFan, Sep 4, 2015
  3. GBorn Win User
    Unable to uninstall flash player in windows 10

Try a system restore - Adobe Flash is unfortunately included in Windows 10.

Due to the current zero day vulnerability in Flash I can point out to the article here to disable Flash player in Windows 10, after you've repaired the system.

How to disable Adobe Flash Player in Windows 8, 8.1, 10

GBorn, Sep 4, 2015
Thema:

How do I disable Adobe Flash pop-up?

1. How do I disable Adobe Flash pop-up? - Similar Threads - disable Adobe Flash

2. how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?: I would like to disable the screen that pops up when you tap or slide on the left of the screen. my daughter has a disability and inadvertently activates it when using her device, its intrusive to her learning....
  3. how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i disable the screen that pops up on the left?: I would like to disable the screen that pops up when you tap or slide on the left of the screen. my daughter has a disability and inadvertently activates it when using her device, its intrusive to her learning....
  4. How do I disable the pop-up keys feature

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the pop-up keys feature: It still appears that they are not suggestions. Rather, I will give you an example. When I press any button on the panel, not only do the letters appear in a pop-up form at the bottom of the screen and then they disappear. How can I disable it...
  5. How do I disable the pop-up keys feature

How do I disable the pop-up keys feature: It still appears that they are not suggestions. Rather, I will give you an example. When I press any button on the panel, not only do the letters appear in a pop-up form at the bottom of the screen and then they disappear. How can I disable it...
  6. How do I disable handwriting keyboard pop up?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable handwriting keyboard pop up?: I'm a tablet user and there's this keyboard that pops up whenever I try to search something and it's driving me nuts. I couldn't disable it even in the Touch Keyboard & Handwriting Panel Services. It says that it's still running even though I picked the "disable" option. I...
  7. how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player?: how do I unblock Adobe Flash Player? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-unblock-adobe-flash-player/f5441a30-ff9c-4fed-a32d-b9aab9eecd34
  8. how do i disable a pop up blocker

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i disable a pop up blocker: how do i disable a pop up blocker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-a-pop-up-blocker/b58e4d52-0dd7-4289-bbba-ac2c66aae80a
  9. flash player: an update for adobe pops up every couple days

flash player: an update for adobe pops up every couple days: an update for adobe pops up every couple days I did not click on anything to make it pop up avg blocks it and removes it I run avg, Malwarebytes, Microsoft malicious, ccleaner They never find what makes it come up I do not seem to be on any one page when it happens It...
  10. How do I disable this HP pop-up

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable this HP pop-up: Hello All I recently bought a HP Pavilion laptop and every time I log in I get the attached pop up, is there a way to disable the message so it doesn't come up again? 103876