Windows 10: How do I disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window

Discus and support How do I disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've googled this and all the answers I saw related to an earlier version of Windows 10. I'm using Snagit 13 and, when I try to capture a portion of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Nisko, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Nisko Win User

How do I disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window

I've googled this and all the answers I saw related to an earlier version of Windows 10. I'm using Snagit 13 and, when I try to capture a portion of my screen, the entire screen goes black. Disabling hardware acceleration is supposed to correct this problem. Thank you.

:)

Nisko, Jun 5, 2018

2. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

In order to disable 3D hardware acceleration, I suggest you to follow the steps below.

• Right click on the desktop and select Graphics properties.
    • Select Basic Mode and hit OK.
    • Go to the 3D option.
    • You can disable 3D graphics acceleration from this screen.
    Hope this helps. Please reply for further queries on this.

Arvind Ram, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Windows 10 How can I turn off 3D Hardware Acceleration?

There is no "Graphics" options on the Windows 10 desktop right click menu. Please update your reply with correct instructions.

mjames-upc, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

How do I disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window

1. How do I disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window - Similar Threads - disable hardware acceleration

2. How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I disable 3D graphics acceleration in Windows 10?: Is it a hardware problem which has nothing to do with Windows? - Windows 10 Forums Last month, in December, Windows 10 crashed my PC repeatedly. See the above thread for details. Yesterday, I found that "3D graphics acceleration" was the culprit. However, I don't know how to...
  3. How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I disable mouse acceleration on a wireless logitec mouse: I have one of those USB mouse-and-keyboard combos that wireless-ly connects both my mouse and keyboard. However, mouse acceleration is build in and the normal tutorials for disabling it don't apply because when I find the device in control panel, I only get the "general" tab...
  4. Disable hardware acceleration

Disable hardware acceleration: How can I disable hardware acceleration for my graphic adapter? It seems the new version of windows 10 do not have the "troubleshooting tab" for the graphic adapter....
  5. where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off

where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off: where do i find "hardware acceleration to turn it off https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-do-i-find-hardware-acceleration-to-turn-it/aeab4ff4-2f23-46a3-9c87-aed51a64a2bf
  6. Chrome Hardware Acceleration

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome Hardware Acceleration: Hi. I have hardware acceleration enabled in chrome. My question is would it be beneficial to go to nvidia control panel and set the dedicated gpu as primary for Chrome? The way it is now it is at 0% activity and Intel does the work but if I enable it then both the Intel and...
  7. I don't know how to enable hardware acceleration.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't know how to enable hardware acceleration.: I have tried everything in my book of gimmicks, but nothing seems to work. I searched all over the internet and nothing. Please help!!...
  8. Disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable hardware acceleration on the latest version of Window: I've googled this and all the answers I saw related to an earlier version of Windows 10. I'm using Snagit 13 and, when I try to capture a portion of my screen, the entire screen goes black. Disabling hardware acceleration is supposed to correct this problem. Thank you. 111667
  9. How do I enable Hardware Acceleration?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    How do I enable Hardware Acceleration?: While trying to install OS2 Warp 4 to a Virtual Machine under Virtualbox, I'm informed that it won't run because Hardware Acceleration is not enabled. Can someone PLEASE tell me, step by step, how to do this? Show some mercy on me and don't refer me to MS articles I need...
  10. How to disable hardware acceleration?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable hardware acceleration?: I seem to get these green pixels whenever I watch youtube videos (using firefox). Did some searches and a lot of people says to disable hardware acceleration, not sure if this is the case but figured I try it. Most tutorial on how to do this is either windows 7 or 8 and I...