Windows 10: How do i disable login screen when i wake up from sleep

Discus and support How do i disable login screen when i wake up from sleep in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi guys When i make windows goto sleep and then i just wake it up and it appears the sign in screen and even thou i didnt set a password for my user... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by evren, Aug 27, 2016.

1. evren Win User

How do i disable login screen when i wake up from sleep

Hi guys

When i make windows goto sleep and then i just wake it up and it appears the sign in screen and even thou i didnt set a password for my user account i get to see this screen so it doesnt ask for a password thou all i need to do is click the sign in button.

How do i disable this screen appear?

i get a screen like this, since i dont have a password no need this screen. how do i disable it?

http://media.askvg.com/articles/imag...gin_Screen.png

:)

evren, Aug 27, 2016

2. Windows 10-1511 lock screen

Upgraded to 1511. I'm using a local login with no password. When I boot up the computer goes directly to desktop (which I want) When I wake it up from sleep the lock screen shows. How do disable the lock screen so it will go to the desktop like it used
    to before 1511?

DarylNunes, Aug 27, 2016
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    screen saver

The settings for Sleep and Screen Saver are different. Even though you've set up settings of Sleep to disable the login screen when waking up the computer, it will not affect the Screen Saver settings. Screen Saver has a setting that will display the login
    screen on resume. Refer to the screenshot below:

How do i disable login screen when i wake up from sleep [​IMG]

Kindly uncheck the "On resume, display logon screen" in order for you to continue to the desktop screen whenever you wake up the computer from Screen Saver mode.

Let us know how it goes.

Argel Obm, Aug 27, 2016
  4. How do i disable login screen when i wake up from sleep

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1...dows-10-a.html *Cool

electronuser, Aug 27, 2016
  5. cereberus Win User
    It is dumb but in order to see the menu entry box to remove need to have a password from sleep in settings - account - signin options, you have to temporarily set a password!

cereberus, Aug 27, 2016
  6. evren Win User
    electronusers solution says : "This option will only be available if the account has a password." since i dont have a password it dont work for me
    @cereberus: if i set a temporary password is it gonna ask me to enter password when i reboot, restart my computer?

evren, Aug 27, 2016
  7. cereberus Win User
    You just temporarily set password, set signin entry box to never, remove password again. No need to reboot at all.

cereberus, Aug 27, 2016
  8. evren Win User

cheers, worked great! thx guys..

evren, Aug 27, 2016
  9. akkha Win User
    Brilliant. Thank you !!!

akkha, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i disable login screen when i wake up from sleep - Similar Threads - disable login screen

2. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep: Hello,I've had a few BSODs since putting together my new PC. Most of the time, they happen when the PC wakes up from sleep mode. However, it has happened at least once due to a game freezing. The only stop code I've seen is "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT." I have run both a storage and...
  3. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep: Hello,I've had a few BSODs since putting together my new PC. Most of the time, they happen when the PC wakes up from sleep mode. However, it has happened at least once due to a game freezing. The only stop code I've seen is "PFN_LIST_CORRUPT." I have run both a storage and...
  4. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep: Hi, I often but not always get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleeping mode. Most of the time the code is "unexpected store exception," but sometimes I get other codes. Any other ideas? Thanks and Regards,...
  5. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen when waking up from sleep: Hi, I often but not always get a BSOD when my PC wakes up from sleeping mode. Most of the time the code is "unexpected store exception," but sometimes I get other codes. Any other ideas? Thanks and Regards,...
  6. Blue Screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen when waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue screen when waking up from sleep: I put my computer to sleep and went off to do some work. Firefox and Jetbrains PyCharm were active before putting it to sleep. When I came back and opened the lid, rather than showing me the lock screen, it showed me the dell screen indicating it had restarted. The...
  8. Login screen appears when computer wakes up from sleep. How do I stop this?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Login screen appears when computer wakes up from sleep. How do I stop this?: when I wake up from sleep the log in screen appears. How do I stop it and go directly to desk top * Original title: Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/login-screen-appears-when-computer-wakes-up-from/57722a26-926f-4565-86d6-44d768896351
  9. when I wake up from sleep the log in screen appears

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    when I wake up from sleep the log in screen appears: when I wake up from sleep the log in screen appears. How do I stop it and go directly to desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/57722a26-926f-4565-86d6-44d768896351
  10. How do I wake up Windows 10 from Sleep?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I wake up Windows 10 from Sleep?: I choose SLEEP and my PC goes to sleep, and there is a light on front of my PC Unit that flashes. But I can't wake Windows 10 up. I tried pressing all buttons on mouse and keyboard, nothing happens *Sad What can I do please? 32641

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 7 disable logon screen at wake for user