Windows 10: How do I disable sticky corners

Discus and support How do I disable sticky corners in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just installed windows 10, and the top and bottom corners of the border between my monitors catch my mouse regardless of how fast I'm moving. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by aslam, Jul 29, 2015.

1. aslam Win User

How do I disable sticky corners

I just installed windows 10, and the top and bottom corners of the border between my monitors catch my mouse regardless of how fast I'm moving. The MouseCornerClipLength registry entry is missing, and adding it makes no difference

:)

aslam, Jul 29, 2015
  2. LeeBrown1 Win User

How to disable sticky corners in Windows 10?

The question was not about the mouse being "Stuck in the corner of the screen", It was,"How to disable sticky corners in Windows 10?"

LeeBrown1, Jul 29, 2015
  3. How to disable sticky corners in Windows 10?

It is obviously - LeeBrown1 trolling all of us. Do not reply him. Do not feed the troll.

Oleg V. Korzhukov, Jul 29, 2015
  4. mznGTR Win User

Until this is fixed, I have disabled snap. It's annoying as hell.

mznGTR, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Having the same problem. Disabling snap does not help. Not many threads about this issue yet but it's buggin the hell out of me.

Tristapher, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I disable sticky corners - Similar Threads - disable sticky corners

2. Any way to disable sticky corners without an external program?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to disable sticky corners without an external program?: The EdgeUI registry edit does not seem to function, on dual monitor setup my mouse always gets caught in the corners between the 2 screens, how do you disable this? submitted by /u/fizar [link] [comments]...
  3. Multi-monitors, sticky corners

in Windows 10 Customization
    Multi-monitors, sticky corners: Hello: I have three monitors, the middle one portrait. I encounter what is described as "sticky corners". I have tried to enter Non-Stick Mouse - http://www.jawfin.net but I get warned by Norton that it is a known dangerous site. So, is it an okay site, or is there any...
  4. Sticky corners, multiple monitors. WINDOWS 10

Sticky corners, multiple monitors. WINDOWS 10: Greetings, Dippy Doos at Microsoft. I am having this problem: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_personal/how-to-disable-sticky-corners-in-windows-10/cb077f2d-920f-4f51-8e61-28578ab31ec9 You have not adequately helped the person in...
  5. Windows 10 Sticky Corners

Windows 10 Sticky Corners: Problem: When using extended displays, the corners adjacent to an extended monitor have a ~6 pixel wall that will block your cursor from traversing the border. [ATTACH] Placing your cursor in the red areas and trying to cross the border to the adjacent monitor fails. On a...
  6. Disable sticky corners

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable sticky corners: So I've been trying to google around for a solution to the annoying sticky corners I'm experiencing while on a multi-monitor setup. I have turned off window snapping, but there are still a few pixels at the top and bottom of BOTH monitors (so they are not misaligned and they...
  7. Please disable Windows 10 Sticky Corners

Please disable Windows 10 Sticky Corners: When moving between multiple monitors on Windows 10, there's a 6 pixel 'sticky corner' where my mouse gets stuck on the corners of the screen instead of advancing to the next monitor. How can I disable Sticky Corners in Windows 10? I've disconnected my other monitors at...
  8. Please fix Sticky Corners!

Please fix Sticky Corners!: Please fix the sticky corners issues when using multiple monitors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-fix-sticky-corners/51a2cf98-023d-41ab-a815-88473835efc2
  9. Sticky CORNERS. So not edges. How to disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Sticky CORNERS. So not edges. How to disable?: Seaching for a solution for weeks now. Extremely annoying corners are catching my mouse cursor. Most of the time if I'm in a big hurry and I need a click on monitor 3 within 2 seconds. It happens at the X on monitor 1 (Close program) and the start-button on monitor 3. The...
  10. Disabling 'Sticky Corners'?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling 'Sticky Corners'?: Edited: I've done some looking up on what the issue is, and I believe that it's something commonly referred to as "sticky corners". There is a few pixels space on the bottom and top of the screen (between both monitors) which does not allow mouse movement from one screen to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable sticky corners windows 10