Windows 10: How do I disable the keypad on my Dell Surface Pro when using a blue tooth mouse?

Discus and support How do I disable the keypad on my Dell Surface Pro when using a blue tooth mouse? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; While typing on the keyboard and my hand or forearm touches the keypad it moves the mouse and wreaks havoc. Please advise.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SmittyOC, Jul 29, 2018.

1. SmittyOC Win User

How do I disable the keypad on my Dell Surface Pro when using a blue tooth mouse?

While typing on the keyboard and my hand or forearm touches the keypad it moves the mouse and wreaks havoc. Please advise.

:)

SmittyOC, Jul 29, 2018

2. Connecting a blue tooth mouse

I am unable to find the blue tooth icon after upgrading to the latest version of windows 10, how do I connect a blue tooth mouse to my pc.

LakshminarayanaB N, Jul 29, 2018
  3. kenl01 Win User
    Blue tooth

Hi, my previouse N series used to connect via blue tooth to my car via send business cards via blue tooth for the address book. The N97 now only has copy business card to either mass storage or card. Anyone know how to send your contact list via blue tooth
    thanks

kenl01, Jul 29, 2018
  4. How do I disable the keypad on my Dell Surface Pro when using a blue tooth mouse?

Windows 10 and Blue Tooth

Have upgraded my PC to Windows 10 (in fact2 PCs and one Netbook) but second PC has a problem I suspect with blue-tooth. The main problem is that my mouse and keyboard are blue-tooth so I cannot find a way to access Device Manager (or anything).

The interesting part is that if I start PC and go to the BIOS my mouse and keyboard work!!

Anyone a suggestion? How do I move around Windows without mouse or keyboard? Seem to remember in my dim dark past that there was ways around without them?

Mitchell1945, Jul 29, 2018
Thema:

How do I disable the keypad on my Dell Surface Pro when using a blue tooth mouse?

1. How do I disable the keypad on my Dell Surface Pro when using a blue tooth mouse? - Similar Threads - disable keypad Dell

2. My keypad mouse stopped working, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keypad mouse stopped working, how do I fix it?: I got the Windows 11 model VGKE a few weeks ago, and I bought a wireless mouse with it, however after about a week of using my wireless mouse, the keypad on my laptop itself stopped working. How do I fix it?...
  3. My keypad mouse stopped working, how do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keypad mouse stopped working, how do I fix it?: I got the Windows 11 model VGKE a few weeks ago, and I bought a wireless mouse with it, however after about a week of using my wireless mouse, the keypad on my laptop itself stopped working. How do I fix it?...
  4. blue tooth mouse paired but not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue tooth mouse paired but not working: my Bluetooth mouse only works if I reboot my computer after initial cold boot. I have removed and reinstalled the mouse. After doing that, it worked. Then I turn the computer off. Then I turn the computer on and it shows the mouse is paired but it does not work. Then I...
  5. Blue Tooth on Dell Inspiron

Blue Tooth on Dell Inspiron: Bluetooth functionality has disappeared. I can find it in Device Manager, Hidden Devices. How do I get this back to not being hidden, and turn it on ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-tooth-on-dell-inspiron/1f5e49ca-791f-4f50-8d5d-dfe1bbe2e6b7
  6. blue tooth keyboard and mouse

blue tooth keyboard and mouse: It seems all those updates somehow killed my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse function. named bluetooth devices don't appear in the settings in devices section. Need urgentl advise...
  7. Can not connect Blue tooth mouse

Can not connect Blue tooth mouse: I just purchased a Surface Go and can't connect the Sculpt mobile mouse. Any ideas on getting help for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-connect-blue-tooth-mouse/4981974b-a150-4da1-811f-9d54aacfa11a
  8. how do you turn on blue tooth

how do you turn on blue tooth: how do you turn on blue tooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-turn-on-blue-tooth/a1805d77-250e-4c73-a8c1-4a4837b527c7
  9. How to disable screen overlay when using external numeric keypad?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable screen overlay when using external numeric keypad?: I have a user using a touchscreen laptop (if that has any effect) who is also using an external numeric keypad. Every time the user presses or releases a key on the keypad, there's an annoying "123" screen overlay that pops up. It's quite annoying. I've looked in keyboard...
  10. Losing blue tooth mouse connection

Losing blue tooth mouse connection: The blue tooth connection on my mouse has been lost (not for the first time) It won't remove it and let me re-install it - not sure what else to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/losing-blue-tooth-mouse-connection/d162b500-a9bf-4340-a60b-3167a84271ef