Windows 10: How Do I Disable the Shadow of X in the Window?

Discus and support How Do I Disable the Shadow of X in the Window? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; There is a little of a shadow for X, so how can I disable the shadow of X? [img] 103787 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DeriLoko3, Feb 5, 2018.

1. DeriLoko3 Win User

How Do I Disable the Shadow of X in the Window?

There is a little of a shadow for X, so how can I disable the shadow of X?

How Do I Disable the Shadow of X in the Window? [​IMG]

:)

DeriLoko3, Feb 5, 2018
  2. LLC_48 Win User

How do I disable the Sign in and get one week of Solitaire Premium Edition for free?

No need to be rude. I knew it was a peer to peer site, it was your comment that threw me off. You said "For XBox related issues you need to contact this." Since it is really odd to end that sentence
    with the word "this", I thought you left something out accidentally and meant to end it with something such as "this URL" or "this link" or "this phone number". My reply wasn't a criticism for not providing a link, but a request for information that I thought
    you left off accidentally.

LLC_48, Feb 5, 2018
  3. How do I disable the Sign in and get one week of Solitaire Premium Edition for free?

Perhaps you are unaware, though you have been here long enough, to know that this is a peer to peer site staffed mostly by volunteers who have little or no contact to Microsoft. It is not up to us to provide outside links, its up to you to find them

I do not own an XBOX nor would I. Frankly it is up to you to find how to resolve you xbox problem with xbox. I would google it if I were you

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Feb 5, 2018
  4. Edwin New Member

What 'window' is that example of yours?

Can you be more specific?

Looks like you have two examples of shadow and no shadow already!

Edwin, Feb 5, 2018
  5. Edwin New Member
    (I think I scared 'em off!!!) *Redface

Anyway, I'll take a stab at it:

Go to Control Panel, follow the screenshot and experiment with a few of the Settings I've pointed to:

Edwin, Feb 5, 2018
  6. DeriLoko3 Win User
    This window.

DeriLoko3, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Disable the Shadow of X in the Window? - Similar Threads - Disable Shadow Window

2. How do I disable this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable this?: So I made a shortcut on my favorite bar and this warning keeps popping up. The shortcut I made is a simple PC shutdown shortcut. So what can I do to fis this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-this/02a316ca-b3e3-4a5f-84d9-b83828d14dd1
  3. How do I disable this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I disable this?: So I made a shortcut on my favorite bar and this warning keeps popping up. The shortcut I made is a simple PC shutdown shortcut. So what can I do to fis this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-this/02a316ca-b3e3-4a5f-84d9-b83828d14dd1
  4. How do I disable this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable this: This appears when I click on a text box using my stylus. How do I disable it????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-this/cb941711-3ec3-40bb-a024-12d0357b2da2
  5. How do I disable this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable this: This appears when I click on a text box using my stylus. How do I disable it????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-this/cb941711-3ec3-40bb-a024-12d0357b2da2
  6. How do I disable this

7. How to disable BIOS Cache or Shadowing?

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable BIOS Cache or Shadowing?: [ATTACH]Some users have reported getting a Blue screen of death where they are suggested […] This article How to disable BIOS Cache or Shadowing? first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Unable to disable text shadows

Unable to disable text shadows: I want to disable text shadows in windows 10. I tried disabling them through here:[ATTACH] As you can see, the 'use drop shadows for icon labels on desktop' and 'show shadows under windows' options are both disabled. I am using the latest version of windows available. I...
  9. How do I apply a custom cursor shadow?

How do I apply a custom cursor shadow?: I've only been able to find tutorials on how to turn it on/off, or how to apply custom cursors, which I already have. Is there any way to apply custom cursor shadows? Because in the custom cursor zip that I have there was a custom shadow....
  10. Disable Window Shadows in Windows 10 TP

Disable Window Shadows in Windows 10 TP: A quick tip to disable the 'atrocious' new window shadowing effect in Windows 10 Technical Preview. (I say atrocious but others may like it. I find it too much of an effect) Full Shadow, (with instructions): [img] Half Shadow, (when you click on another element or...