Windows 10: How Do I Disable The Windows Login Screen Every Time We Reboot?

Discus and support How Do I Disable The Windows Login Screen Every Time We Reboot? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It's annoying. Lol. Anyone? 9498 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xGMANx, Jul 28, 2015.

1. xGMANx Win User

How Do I Disable The Windows Login Screen Every Time We Reboot?

It's annoying. Lol. Anyone?

:)

xGMANx, Jul 28, 2015

2. Suddely have new backgrounds on startup

Latest pain with Windows 10. I leave my computer on and suddenly when I tap the button to activate the screen again, I'm getting a different background every time with a little question box asking how I like that particular background. Additionally,
    even though I have the login disabled, it now always requires me to login. How do I get control of my computer until I find an old XP and chuck this needlessly complicated Windows 10?

MichaelBanacki, Jul 28, 2015
  3. windows 10 anniversary update asks me to touch the screen and answer questions when I do not have a touch screen laptop

Hello, I updated my HP non-touch screen windows 10 laptop with the anniversary update and every time I log out and get the login screen a circle appears on the top of my screen, and asks me to touch my screen and answer questions like who is the
    tallest woman or what is the weather like. I do not like this. How can this function be removed or disabled from my laptop?

Thank you

RachelGoorbarry, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jul 28, 2015
  5. xGMANx Win User
    Thank you. It worked for the most part!... But it doesn't tell me how to disable the login when your computer times out when away. (when you go back on)

xGMANx, Jul 28, 2015
  6. xGMANx Win User
    It took care of the startup after you reboot but not when you are away and come back on your PC..

xGMANx, Jul 28, 2015
  7. xGMANx Win User
    Got it figured out hopefully. Thanks guys.

xGMANx, Jul 29, 2015
  8. xGMANx Win User

Yeah. I don't know what I did. I guess it was a combination of what every one was recommending. I kept doing them over and over and then it finally worked. I wish I knew exactly what did it lol

xGMANx, Jul 29, 2015
  9. PCkeys Win User
    Hi Brink... wondered if this also works with login set as a PIN number rather than a password.

Cheers

PCkeys, Jul 31, 2015
  10. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello PCkeys, and welcome to Ten Forums.

A PIN requires that you have a password, so yep it'll work since you would have to enter your password for netplwiz. *Smile

Brink, Jul 31, 2015
  11. YOU
    You Win User
    If 'd like to know what did to keep the computer from locking after being idle, may have unchecked this:
    How Do I Disable The Windows Login Screen Every Time We Reboot? [​IMG]

Or changed this:
    How Do I Disable The Windows Login Screen Every Time We Reboot? [​IMG]

Thema:

1. How Do I Disable The Windows Login Screen Every Time We Reboot? - Similar Threads - Disable Login Screen

2. Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every time I boot up my PC it freezes on the login screen. How do I fix this?: Hello,I built this PC one month ago and it has been working great. The last couple days however, my pc would not open settings. I attempted to fix settings using commands given online. None of the options were working. When I went to restart my computer, after using code in...
  3. How do I disable screen time as an admin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable screen time as an admin?: I've had this account since I was a minor but as I'm now an adult and the admin of the account how exactly do I get rid of the limit for screen time. I had myself removed from the original family and am now the admin of the account and there's no-one else on the account...
  4. How do I disable screen time as an admin?

How do I disable screen time as an admin?: I've had this account since I was a minor but as I'm now an adult and the admin of the account how exactly do I get rid of the limit for screen time. I had myself removed from the original family and am now the admin of the account and there's no-one else on the account...
  5. On-Screen Numpad showing every time I login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    On-Screen Numpad showing every time I login: Hello,I've had this issue for a while, even before I upgraded to windows 11, and finally wanted to try and get it fixed. Every time I go to enter my pin regardless of whether my laptop was shut down or put to sleep, an on-screen numpad pops up. On-screen keyboard is disabled...
  6. On-Screen Numpad showing every time I login

On-Screen Numpad showing every time I login: Hello,I've had this issue for a while, even before I upgraded to windows 11, and finally wanted to try and get it fixed. Every time I go to enter my pin regardless of whether my laptop was shut down or put to sleep, an on-screen numpad pops up. On-screen keyboard is disabled...
  7. How do I disable the Windows 10 Login screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable the Windows 10 Login screen?: I've tried googling and tried everything I could find, but Windows 10 still requires me to input my pin every time I start up my computer.Most of the tutorials about how to disable the login screen require opening netplwiz and then unchecking the 'Users must enter password'...
  8. How do i disable the login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i disable the login screen: i dont have a password but everytime i boot up my laptop i have to press the Login button then it tranfers me to the home page i dont like this cause usually i go grab a snack while my laptop is booting because it takes a while...
  9. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  10. Black Screen On First Login Every Time.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black Screen On First Login Every Time.: I am using Windows 10 Home on Acer Predator Helios 300. Every time i turn on my laptop and login to the Admin user Account, i face a black screen without any icons or taskbar. I have to logout by using ctrl+alt+del and re login again, or run task manager and run new task to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. doors disable login screen every time