Windows 10: How do I disable this?

Discus and support How do I disable this? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I made a shortcut on my favorite bar and this warning keeps popping up. The shortcut I made is a simple PC shutdown shortcut. So what can I do to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by reynald roxas, Feb 25, 2024.

1. How do I disable this?

So I made a shortcut on my favorite bar and this warning keeps popping up. The shortcut I made is a simple PC shutdown shortcut. So what can I do to fis this?

:)

reynald roxas, Feb 25, 2024
  2. Yaqub K Win User

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Feb 25, 2024
  3. Disabling laptop keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

As per the description. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I suggest you follow the steps below and check if that helps:

• Press Windows + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.
    • Find Keyboards in the list of devices and click the arrow to expand it.
    • Right-click on the internal keyboard and click Disable. If there is no Disable option listed, click
      Uninstall.
    • Click File>Exit. Your laptop’s internal keyboard should now be disabled.
    Note: If you had to choose Uninstall instead of Disable in step 4, the keyboard will be automatically detected and re-installed if you ever have the Device Manager scan for new hardware for some reason. If that happens you’ll need to repeat this procedure
    in order to uninstall it again.

Hope the information helps. Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 25, 2024
  4. Kem Mon Win User

How do I disable this?

How to disable the touchpad.

Hi Ralph,

There are a lot of factors for this issue to occur. To
    isolate the issue, we have some questions for you:

• Were there any changes made before the issue occur?

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

If it is a tablet, the touchpad will not be disabled as a design. For more accurate information, we suggest that
    you contact your manufacturer
    for further assistance.

Update us on how
    everything goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

How do I disable this?

1. How do I disable this? - Similar Threads - disable

2. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  3. Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Indexing issue after windows 11 update,in services windows search was disabled in run as...: Indexing not working after windows 11 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-issue-after-windows-11-updatein-services/10435c2f-90ae-4a18-9b50-fbb64e8af91b
  4. I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi: I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi or any other way to turn wifi on or off. I've also managed to try and reboot the laptop and now I can't find anything Please help...
  5. I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi

I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi: I can't seem to enable or disable the wifi or any other way to turn wifi on or off. I've also managed to try and reboot the laptop and now I can't find anything Please help...
  6. Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11: Hi there! I was trying to change some settings in system configuration to help my computer run faster, but when I was trying to apply the new changes I got a notification saying how i had Bitlocker encryption activated and so it would cause my computer to go into recovery...
  7. Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11

Unable to disable Bitlocker Drive Encryption on Windows 11: Hi there! I was trying to change some settings in system configuration to help my computer run faster, but when I was trying to apply the new changes I got a notification saying how i had Bitlocker encryption activated and so it would cause my computer to go into recovery...
  8. The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...: Please help to sign in to my window i have some important work it's been 3 days and have tried everything to sign in but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because-of-the/530a55d4-f181-4dcb-9c44-c79c3b5a71b5
  9. The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...

The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...: Please help to sign in to my window i have some important work it's been 3 days and have tried everything to sign in but nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-sign-in-option-is-disabled-because-of-the/530a55d4-f181-4dcb-9c44-c79c3b5a71b5
  10. The sign in option is disabled because of the failed sign in attempts or repeated shutdowns...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen