Windows 10: How do I do a Web Note?

Discus and support How do I do a Web Note? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Please could someone explain how I do a Web Note as I am confused by this. Also suppose I want to make a Web Note, how would I Copy it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Cyberdesigner, Sep 28, 2015.

1. How do I do a Web Note?

Hi

Please could someone explain how I do a Web Note as I am confused by this.

Also suppose I want to make a Web Note, how would I Copy it to paste it as an answer to a question on someone's Forum.

Example: Someone asks: What was the date they first manufactured product X?

I find the answer on another Web Page, highlight the date of manufacture of product X on this page but I now want to paste the Highlighted Answer on this other Forum. How would I do that.

Would I first have to save it in my Pictures or something?

:)

Cyberdesigner, Sep 28, 2015
  2. #DO
    #do Win User

why can't i down load video from Youtube directly to my phone memory ie lumia 925

This is funny with the world in todays video age and still Lumia phones can not download from youtube video I need help on this is there a way to do this without apps that can be shared in whatsapp all the way is apps which does not share video

3. it says i need an email program? were do i get it from?

it tells me there is an email program needed that i dont have. were do i get it from

what do i do,,,, Sep 28, 2015
  4. dalchina New Member

How do I do a Web Note?

dalchina, Sep 28, 2015
  5. Cyberdesigner, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I do a Web Note?

1. How do I do a Web Note? - Similar Threads - Web Note

2. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other way, either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked levels on all systems, ensuring latest levels on each. I've signed...
  3. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: This nasty problem has resurfaced. Updating notes in Stickynotes on my phone doesn't sync to my Windows laptop or desktop. Sync doesn't work the other way, either. I've uninstalled/reinstalled and checked levels on all systems, ensuring latest levels on each. I've signed...
  4. How I can read my sticky notes from windows 10 on the web

How I can read my sticky notes from windows 10 on the web: hi microsoft community, i have a question from sticky notes app win 10, how i can read my notes without windows 10, i need this answer because i have something important on my notes, thank you for reading my question, good day!...
  5. Onenote for windows 10 not syncing Personal Web notes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onenote for windows 10 not syncing Personal Web notes: I used to see all my notes across my devices. Since a system restore, the notes are missing form my laptop restored but they're showing on my desktop PC. I get an error message stating "This notebook: Something went wrong on our side. Please try again. as I tried to share...
  6. Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices

Sticky Notes not syncing between Windows 10/Web and iOS devices: Hello The problem that I am having is when a note is created in either Sticky Notes Windows 10 app or Web version they do not sync with iOS devices, iPhone and iPad. When a note is created on the iOS device it does appear on the Windows 10 app and Web version. Also modifying...
  7. how to download a web file to one note

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to download a web file to one note: how do I save a pdf file to one note. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-a-web-file-to-one-note/a7efd664-2402-4f05-8e8d-3ad74001d242"
  8. Sticky Notes now available on the web

in Windows 10 News
    Sticky Notes now available on the web: Want to get to your sticky notes from anywhere? How about on the web at http://www.onenote.com/stickynotes !? Rolling out worldwide soon – give it a whirl and let us know what you think! More details: here Tweet — Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter 120828
  9. Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes

in Browsers and Email
    Re: EDGE: Organizing my web notes: I still have not found a way to organize my web notes. I am afraid that my notes lists is going to grow so long that retrieval of older notes will be a real hassle. What happened to "organize favorites" that IE has? SR 51016
  10. Access and Use Windows 10 Sticky Notes Online on the Web

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Access and Use Windows 10 Sticky Notes Online on the Web: How to: Access and Use Windows 10 Sticky Notes Online on the Web How to Access and Use Windows 10 Sticky Notes Online on the Web The Sticky Notes app is a preinstalled UWP (Universal Windows Platform) app in Windows 10. This apps allows you to create and save notes to...