Windows 10: How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my

Discus and support How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I record the audio track from a DVD that I own that is playing on my laptop. I am using Windows 10 and have a laptop that can play DVD's. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blackiederke, Sep 4, 2016.

1. How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my

How do I record the audio track from a DVD that I own that is playing on my laptop. I am using Windows 10 and have a laptop that can play DVD's. How do I use the laptop as a recording device while playing the DVD; I eventually want to transfer the file to my ITunes and then transfer it to my Ipod to play in my car. I gather that I will need some software for this but I am sure that there is more to this than just downloading an application. Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thank You,

:)

blackiederke, Sep 4, 2016

2. Nokia Lumia 610 (Windows Phone) How do I record Sound/Voice?

Hi,

How can I play back a recorded audio with OneNote in Nokia Lumia 610? there is just a play button in OneNote and I can't play forward or backward the recorded audio? Is there a way to save this recorded files in my computer for example by ZONE ?

Thanks,

FatemehAlidoost, Sep 4, 2016
  3. burn sound from dvd to cd?

hi, guys

i have a DVD that teaches me how to play a guitar song, eg ( sweet child of mine/ guns and roses)

ok, there is one audio track on the DVD that i want to burn to a CD,

how do i burn this track from DVD to CD?

big thanks for your time guys,

bluesfloyd,

bluesfloyd1, Sep 4, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my

Several years ago I purchased Total Recorder, can be set to record and save to the HDD any audio being heard in the speakers or headset. It supports saving as formats such as .mp3 and .wma, etc. It allows editing such as recording the complete audio from a DVD movie [I got it to get the songs from Paint Your Wagon] then cut out clips or songs as desired and save by name. It's not as automatic as some would desire but a very useful way to get music not otherwise available. There's probably some free versions of similar programs but having one that works ended my search for others.

Berton, Sep 4, 2016
  5. Edwin New Member
    Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my

1. How do I do this? Record audio track from a DVD that is playing on my - Similar Threads - Record audio track

2. How do I store on to my pc or media player selected tracks off my own made dvd recordings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I store on to my pc or media player selected tracks off my own made dvd recordings?: How do I store selected tracks from my homemade DVD recordings onto media player or PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-store-on-to-my-pc-or-media-player/7db1a8f7-2363-440c-ab7e-4b627372a5db
  3. How do I store on to my pc or media player selected tracks off my own made dvd recordings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I store on to my pc or media player selected tracks off my own made dvd recordings?: How do I store selected tracks from my homemade DVD recordings onto media player or PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-store-on-to-my-pc-or-media-player/7db1a8f7-2363-440c-ab7e-4b627372a5db
  4. How do I store on to my pc or media player selected tracks off my own made dvd recordings?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I start playing a DVD?

How do I start playing a DVD?: How do I start playing a DVD mine won't start automaticly https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-playing-a-dvd/f63d0110-29c3-4ea8-b640-f652f71cb5dd
  6. How do I change the audio track output?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I change the audio track output?: I installed Melodyne and now nothing will play sound. I looked on some forums and one guy said all audio track outputs had been changed to “none” when he installed it. I’m freaking out here because I have class in the morning. Is there any way to change the audio track...
  7. How do I record my computer's audio?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I record my computer's audio?: Recently I built a PC and am now working on Windows 10. I am trying to record sounds right off my computer. I remember The StereoMix input was working for a few seconds when I first started trying to solve this. I have done troubleshooting in the SoundControlPanel and I can't...
  8. how do i get a dvd to play on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get a dvd to play on my computer: how do I get a dvd to play on my desk top https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-a-dvd-to-play-on-my-computer/52b0c1cc-d1de-4d75-9f59-367db0e54bbd
  9. How do I open and play external dvd

How do I open and play external dvd: Installed external dvd player on Lenovo, but cannot get it to play? * Moved from Community Participation Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-open-and-play-external-dvd/b0dcc27e-6159-4fa9-b49a-75a88243ab3b
  10. How do I play a DVD?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I play a DVD?: How do I play a DVD in Windows 10 Do I have to purchase a media player or can I do it for Free? 23536