Windows 10: How do i do this?

Discus and support How do i do this? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; is it possible to find out what email i used for windows 10. i am unable to sign in and don't know what the email so i can try and reset my password.... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Lukeyreborn78, Sep 9, 2015.

1. How do i do this?

is it possible to find out what email i used for windows 10. i am unable to sign in and don't know what the email so i can try and reset my password. In the sign in part in windows 10 is just says "my name" and profile picture but i don't know the proper email. thanks for any help

:)

Lukeyreborn78, Sep 9, 2015
  2. #DO
    #do Win User

why can't i down load video from Youtube directly to my phone memory ie lumia 925

This is funny with the world in todays video age and still Lumia phones can not download from youtube video I need help on this is there a way to do this without apps that can be shared in whatsapp all the way is apps which does not share video

3. it says i need an email program? were do i get it from?

it tells me there is an email program needed that i dont have. were do i get it from

what do i do,,,, Sep 9, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do i do this?

Brink, Sep 9, 2015
  5. If it doesn't show an email address on the sign in screen for the account, then it's a local account and not a Microsoft account.
    Dude thanks for the quick reply but ik that it is 100% the right password. i removed my account on accident. It didn't even say are you sure you want to do this or anything

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    You could do a system restore using a restore point dated before you did this to hopefully restore it.

System Restore Windows 10

Brink, Sep 9, 2015
  7. Yeah but dude don't you need to sign in to do a restore point?

8. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do i do this?

Yeah, if you don't have another administrator account available to sign in to do this from, then you're looking at having to possible reset Windows. *Sad

Brink, Sep 9, 2015
  9. Ikr dude *Sad RIP my huge music folder + games xD

10. Maybe a way to hack in?

11. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Sep 9, 2015
  12. NavyLCDR New Member
    What you can do is create a Macrium Reflect Rescue Disk on another computer. Use that disk to boot the computer you are locked out of. Make an image of the system partition. If you have to do a clean install, then you can mount the image that you made and it has options to access the user files that are saved in the image.

You can also make a MiniTool Partition Wizard boot disc and use that to shrink the system partition and make a partition to hold the image you can create with Macrium Reflect.

Or, for that matter, make the MiniTool Partition Wizard boot disc, shrink the existing system partition to as small as possible, create a new partition for a clean install, set it as active, then do the clean install to it. Once you have everything copied over from the old partition that you want/can then delete that partition and expand the new system partition to fill the space. Just be careful to know where your boot files are before you delete the partition.

NavyLCDR, Sep 9, 2015
  13. How do i do this?

How about if you could get a program of some sort that could create a password reset file that i can put on my usb

14. i dont think that will work but thanks How do i do this? :p

15. NavyLCDR New Member
    It will work to save your music folder at least. I've got access to 30gb of music files and over 2000 photos contained in system images.... But it's your data and loss thereof.

NavyLCDR, Sep 10, 2015
Thema:

How do i do this?