Windows 10: how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop

Discus and support how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SherriCarson, Jul 5, 2018.

1. how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop

how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop

:)

SherriCarson, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 5, 2018
  4. NOPD Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

NOPD, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop - Similar Threads - download apps such

2. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  3. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  4. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Windows onto a tablet?: Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help....
  5. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

How do I download Windows onto a tablet?: Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help....
  6. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop: I need to use show my homework for my school work I cant download the show my homework app I my need google play but I cant seem download google play to my computer either could you help me with either the app or google play thank you...
  8. how do i make my pandora app icon larger

how do i make my pandora app icon larger: I have installed pandora app on windows 10 but it is tiny. how do I make it larger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/how-do-i-make-my-pandora-app-icon-larger/fa3619dc-26df-4022-9849-dcad443fcb11
  9. how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro: how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/how-do-i-download-the-qantas-app-onto-my-sureface/724aa0d2-1d80-496a-8cd2-5288a1fdc24d
  10. Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store

Cannot download Pandora app in microsoft store: I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask this question, but I cannot get any straight answer from Microsoft. I just finished building a new PC with Windows 10 Pro. My old PC also has Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to update my new PC by installing all of the same apps that...