Windows 10: how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

Discus and support how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TonyRogers1, Aug 6, 2018.

1. how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

:)

TonyRogers1, Aug 6, 2018

2. Qantas App Not Working for 8 months - please amed store listing or delist

Hi There,

Since about February 2013 Qantas's booking system has been broken and with the Qantas Windows Phone app. One of its key features - 'Access your mobile boarding pass' has not been operating for quite some time.

I have used the Report a Problem option numerous times without any feedback coming from the Windows Phone store.

Can we get the publisher to remove the app, or simply remove the following misleading items from their listed as in its current state they are simply untrue:

• Access your mobile boarding pass.
    • Remove Screenshots which shows the boarding pass (as a users simply cannot generate this)
    • Remote the following text 'The benefits don’t end at the airport. The app also stores your mobile boarding passes so you can save time and head straight to the gate' and 'It also tells
      you where and when to drop your bag, gate changes, information on the Qantas lounges at your current airport and even weather updates for your destination' as these two statements are also untrue.

Ultimately when a application has been getting 1 star reviews for so long, what is the process for forcing publishers to update their listing informing their users that there is an issue?

Whiteanvil, Aug 6, 2018
  3. Qantas App Not Working for 8 months - please amed store listing or delist

If a feature of the app is not working you need to contact the developer of the app - Qantas.

Contact them and see what their response about the app is.

angryvoucher, Aug 6, 2018
  4. how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

Qantas App Not Working for 8 months - please amed store listing or delist

Hi - this seems to have been fixed this week, including the Qantas app being able to change your log in screen background to include the boarding pass QR code.

The Big Oh, Aug 6, 2018
Thema:

how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

1. how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro - Similar Threads - download qantas app

2. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  3. How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download App Store onto my desktop Computer?: Every time I look for the app store on my new computer, I can't seem to find it.not to mention customer service for a multi-billion-dollar company like this is a joke that I cannot get a hold of someone, not to mention the error page on your official page for customer...
  4. How do I log onto the mail app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I log onto the mail app?: I am trying to log into the mail app. I pressed add account and added my account but then I am just back to the add an account. I then tried to press add an account in case it didn't register properly, but it says my account already exists. So, I can't log in, and I can't add...
  5. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I download Windows onto a tablet?: Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help....
  6. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I download Windows onto a tablet?: Hi I have a maximus 3.0 7.1.2 android tablet and I need to download windows on it so I can download a driver on it. But I am unsure if downloading windows on the tablet is possible. Please help....
  7. How do I download Windows onto a tablet?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    how do i download the show my homework app onto my laptop: I need to use show my homework for my school work I cant download the show my homework app I my need google play but I cant seem download google play to my computer either could you help me with either the app or google play thank you...
  9. Qantas entertainment apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Qantas entertainment apps: Hi - I have a HP Elite x 2 tablet. Can I get app like the Qantas entertainment app or AirBnB app on this machine? If so, how? Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qantas-entertainment-apps/8cc4d4b6-e4ee-4d1d-88af-2892cb0d2ecf"
  10. how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop: how do I download apps such as Pandora onto my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/apps/f2ae4910-3636-43f9-94e0-4e6b133ee12f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do i load the qantas app to a microsoft surface pro