Windows 10: How do I draw on photos?

Discus and support How do I draw on photos? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have just opened photos from the apps in the start screen and a window came up telling me about editing and drawing on photos and something else that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Judesman, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Judesman Win User

How do I draw on photos?

I have just opened photos from the apps in the start screen and a window came up telling me about editing and drawing on photos and something else that I can't remember. I couldn't find any link to this in Photos so how do I draw on photos please? The window telling me about this has now disappeared.

:)

Judesman, Nov 18, 2016

2. how do I draw and stuff like that on windws 10how do I draw and stuff like that on windws 10

You can use several programs for drawing in Windows 10.

Open Start, type: paint

Open either Paint or Paint 3D

Under the Home tab in Microsoft Pain, click the pencil icon in the Tools group

Choose a size and color, then draw.

If you want more options, click Open in Paint 3D

Click the Brushes tab, choose a Marker style, thickness and opacity then use it to draw on the canvas.

Andre Da Costa, Nov 18, 2016
  3. how do I draw and stuff like that on windws 10how do I draw and stuff like that on windws 10

how do I draw and stuff like that on windws 10

SpencerWatring, Nov 18, 2016
  4. How do I draw on photos?

Hi:

I don't use Store apps, but perhaps this will do what you want?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/stor...t/9wzdncrfjcqk

There are some other, 3rd-party apps, as well, such as Fresh Paint and PicsArt.
    I have not used any of these, so I only mention them "as is".

I expect others here might have more/better suggestions for you.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 18, 2016
  5. Judesman Win User
    Many thanks MoxieMomma. This appeared to be something to do with the photo app and the drawing facility looked very easy to use.

Judesman, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I draw on photos?

1. How do I draw on photos? - Similar Threads - draw photos

2. Draw option not available in Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Draw option not available in Photos: Hello everyone.The Draw option in Photos is greyed out in Windows. Not just for any particular file type, but for all images.Using Windows 10 21H1.Any solution? Thanks...
  3. Photos app says letting your ink dry when trying to save drawing/sketch on a video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos app says letting your ink dry when trying to save drawing/sketch on a video: I just received a Lenovo 7i 15".Whenever I try to use the photos app to sketch on a video and then try to save the video, the screen says "Letting your ink dry for an uncertainly long amount of time. The screen never finishes saying "Letting your ink dry", so I just give up...
  4. Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue

Photo App/ Editing and drawing issue: When editing or specifically drawing on photo ap, it will not save image. Instead it stays on "Letting Ink Dry" indefinetely. How to fix? Thank you in advance. . ....
  5. Photo's app Crashing just by drawing on a picture

Photo's app Crashing just by drawing on a picture: So i wanted to draw on a picture but there is a problem. my system crashes! the mouse cursor works but nothing else. Not even the start button. I already have reset the photos app but it still does not work. any suggestions?? PC Specs: System Manufacturer Acer System...
  6. Why Eraser tool won’t show up on my drawing on photos Windows 10? I can’t erase drawing on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why Eraser tool won’t show up on my drawing on photos Windows 10? I can’t erase drawing on...: I am drawing notes on photos. I can only draw in but no option to erase pops up? Is there something wring with my laptop? Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-eraser-tool-wont-show-up-on-my-drawing-on/59c7e4bd-3df7-4b99-b3eb-5b945b0a7421
  7. MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines

MS Photos - Weirdness When Drawing Lines: Using MS Photos 2020.19111.24110.0 on a new Dell Inspiron i5 5591 with latest version of W10. When in edit/draw, touching pen or fingertip to screen causes a ray to shoot out to a random edge of the screen. Also, on occasion, the line's appearance on the screen lags pen...
  8. Dark mode shows photos as black background & drawings are broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode shows photos as black background & drawings are broken: [IMG] Been on Windows 10 dark mode for a while and only noticed now that all of my images in file explorer that have a transparent background for .png show up as a black background which doesn't disappear even when I switch off dark mode. When I do switch off dark mode...
  9. Dark mode shows photos as black background & drawings are broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dark mode shows photos as black background & drawings are broken: [IMG] Been on Windows 10 dark mode for a while and only noticed now that all of my images in file explorer that have a transparent background for .png show up as a black background which doesn't disappear even when I switch off dark mode. When I do switch off dark mode...
  10. App to draw straight lines over Photo

App to draw straight lines over Photo: Hello, I am looking for an app for windows 10 that I can draw straight lines over a photo. I would love the ability to connect lines and edit each line after created. I have an app for iPhone that does this called 6f-markup but I cannot find anything for windows 10. If anyone...