Windows 10: How do I edit my top sites..

Discus and support How do I edit my top sites.. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How do I edit my top sites on Microsoft edge browser, add more or remove unwanted sites from my "Top Sites" ? Please look at attached image of my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Heshie75v, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Heshie75v Win User

How do I edit my top sites..

How do I edit my top sites on Microsoft edge browser, add more or remove unwanted sites from my "Top Sites" ?
    Please look at attached image of my Browser to get a better understanding of what I am saying.
    Thanks

:)

Heshie75v, Aug 29, 2015

2. How do I remove top sites from the address bar when I click into it

Hi Deepika

Thanks for the reply.

No, it did not work. I think that I could have explained my problem better. At any page, when I click into the address bar at the top of the screen where the URL is.

On this page this is what is in the address bar -

How do I remove top sites from the address bar when I click into it.

If I click into this address (the whole address will go blue. What also happens is that a dropdown appears under this address/blue bar named "Top Sites" and its lists 5 sites. It is this dropdown that I do not want to appear.

Regards

Ian

IanBrennan106, Aug 29, 2015
  3. How do I remove top sites from the address bar when I click into it

When I click into the address bar in Windows Edge, it automatically lists Top Sites. I do not want this feature, so how do I turn it off. I know about the inprivate browsing that's available but as I say, I just want to turn it off.

IanBrennan106, Aug 29, 2015
  4. brummyfan Win User

Hi,
    I think the facility is not available yet but you can choose which type of sites to appear in Top sites, you need to click Customise and select the topics you are interested and save, Edge is still under development, so use the Feedback button and send your requirement.

How do I edit my top sites.. [​IMG]

brummyfan, Aug 30, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I edit my top sites.. - Similar Threads - edit top sites

2. How do you edit your system specs on this site?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you edit your system specs on this site?: That! this > https://www.tenforums.com/profile.php?do=extra You can also get there from the Settings link, top right of the page. Or click 'My Computer' at the bottom of any of your posts, then click the 'Update your System Specs' at the bottom left of your specs. 168703
  3. Top Sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Top Sites: all top site boxes filled. want to add more. how do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/top-sites/b99d4034-5f36-45f7-b65c-0d31c7df0eaa
  4. How do I edit my profile?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I edit my profile?: I can find my profile - but don't know how to edit it. Thank You. 166011
  5. New tab and top sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    New tab and top sites: My computer updated today and now the top sites do not show up when I open a new tab https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-tab-and-top-sites/b69d074d-be84-4cf4-a049-babc3a268532
  6. color is gone from my top sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    color is gone from my top sites: I have about 9 top sites across my opening page , they were all colored with their logos now nothing, what can I do to get the color back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-is-gone-from-my-top-sites/47caff61-ae0a-4679-a507-d52d4a96004e
  7. Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'?

in Browsers and Email
    Google will NEVER be found in my 'Top Sites'?: Hello, I set my Edge browser to display a list of my most visited sites. 'Top Sites'. I used Google several times a day from day 1 yet it has never appeared on my top sites list. I have a single row of 8 top sites. Lots of empty space below and above. Any chance...
  8. My Feed & Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    My Feed & Top Sites: Is there a registry hack to stop ‘My Feed’ from running in Edge; also to login without having to use a password or pin. This is my personal computer & no one else uses it. Don’t like the login feature when I’m the only user. I noticed after the last updates there were many...
  9. Edge: how to add a top site

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: how to add a top site: I have been looking how to add a site to "Top sites"in Edge. Also tried to find out in the past how to do it with IE. In my favourites, I store many websites. But the sites I use daily, I would like to add to top sites. I would not like to wait until Edge decides when to...
  10. Microsoft Edge Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Top Sites: I have a bit of a problem, in the Edge address bar are top sites that you have visited. I need to know how to turn that feature off for privacy reasons. Sure its helpful and saves you typing if you go to that particular website very often but what if you let someone use your...