Windows 10: How Do I Enable Right-click of File to Send through Bluetooth?

Discus and support How Do I Enable Right-click of File to Send through Bluetooth? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want to be able to right click on a file with the context menu popping up giving me the option of sending that file through bluetooth. How do I do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by yahanna, Feb 17, 2018.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Enable Right-click of File to Send through Bluetooth?

I want to be able to right click on a file with the context menu popping up giving me the option of sending that file through bluetooth. How do I do that?

:)

yahanna, Feb 17, 2018

2. send to fuction of right click

In windows 10 right clicking on a folder and on "send to" it shows only Bluetooth devices and no other like notepad or any other usb or hard drive connected to the computer

Kartik Maniktala, Feb 17, 2018
  3. send to fuction of right click

Open File Explorer.

Type shell:sendto in the Address Bar.

Switch to Details view

Delele the 0-byte file named Bluetooth.

Keith

Keith A. Miller, Feb 17, 2018
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Feb 17, 2018
  5. Bree New Member
    You should already have that option on the 'Send to...' menu, all my machines do.

How Do I Enable Right-click of File to Send through Bluetooth? [​IMG]

6. Brink
    Brink New Member
  7. yahanna Win User
    yahanna, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Enable Right-click of File to Send through Bluetooth? - Similar Threads - Enable Right click

2. Sending files via Bluetooth by right-clicking files no longer works properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sending files via Bluetooth by right-clicking files no longer works properly: Hello guys,I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but, I send files over to my phone often via Bluetooth, and normally what I would do is right-click the selected files I want to send, choose "Send to >> Bluetooth device" from the context menu and I automatically...
  3. Sending files via Bluetooth by right-clicking files no longer works properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sending files via Bluetooth by right-clicking files no longer works properly: Hello guys,I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but, I send files over to my phone often via Bluetooth, and normally what I would do is right-click the selected files I want to send, choose "Send to >> Bluetooth device" from the context menu and I automatically...
  4. Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue: Hi GuysWhen I want to share files via Bluetooth, I right click on the file which leads to 'Send to' context menu, then when I click on 'Bluetooth device', there appear a number of icons of the same phone where I can send my files to. as per image.How do I fix it? Thanks...
  5. Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue: Hi GuysWhen I want to share files via Bluetooth, I right click on the file which leads to 'Send to' context menu, then when I click on 'Bluetooth device', there appear a number of icons of the same phone where I can send my files to. as per image.How do I fix it? Thanks...
  6. Right click option 'Send to' 'Bluetooth device' issue

7. Right click send to menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click send to menu: I was looking to add into the right click send to menu to include Pictures. I had this set in Windows 10 before updating to 11 and therefore followed the same instructions which was to type in run shell:SendTo, open another explorer and take a copy of Pictures and drop in the...
  8. Right click send to menu

Right click send to menu: I was looking to add into the right click send to menu to include Pictures. I had this set in Windows 10 before updating to 11 and therefore followed the same instructions which was to type in run shell:SendTo, open another explorer and take a copy of Pictures and drop in the...
  9. Right click a file to send to email

in Browsers and Email
    Right click a file to send to email: When I was using WLM I could select a word document or an image by right clicking the mouse and send to various places as to an email. Now since using the windows 10 mail app,The option is still there right click and send to an email but it don't work on this new mail app....
  10. right click send to

in Windows 10 Support
    right click send to: How do I add right click send to for items not in the list. 64162