Windows 10: How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?

Discus and support How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; A friend of mine is wanting to change from AOL to Gmail. He has more than 100 contacts and of course doesn't want to retype each one. I can't find... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lbeck, Jul 4, 2018.

1. lbeck Win User

How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?

A friend of mine is wanting to change from AOL to Gmail. He has more than 100 contacts and of course doesn't want to retype each one. I can't find export on my friend's AOL mail account.

I've posted this question using a Google search and there are several responses and even you tube tutorials that all begin with going to "export" in AOL. I don't know whether it is a version difference or what. Also can't find this problem using a search of this forum. I'm sure that he must not be the only person with this problem. Maybe there's a workaround of AOL won't allow an export of all contacts.

If I don't get a response from this general query I'll revisit his home and get a few screen captures and post here, That may help.

Thanks.

:)

lbeck, Jul 4, 2018

2. How do I import my AOL contacts to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To import AOL Contacts, you first need to Export your contacts from AOL Account.

Please follow the steps to export AOL Contacts in .CSV File.

1. Sign into AOL web mail.

2. Click Contacts.

3. Then, Click Tools and
    Export.

4. Select Comma-separated value (CSV) and click
    Export

5. Save the file in your Computer.

Once you are done with exporting your AOL Contacts to the computer. You can now import these contacts Mail App.

To Import contacts to the Mail App follow the steps:

• Click on File > Open & Export >
      Import & Export.
    • In the Import & Export Wizard, select
      Import from another program or file
      and click Next.
    • Select file type Comma Separated Values and click
      Next.
    • Click on browse. In the Browse folder, select the .csv file you exported to the Computer and click on
      Next.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.
    You can click on the following link and learn more about Microsoft Email apps and services:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/email#email=windows-8

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 4, 2018
  3. Fhaffar Win User
    Export contacts to CSV

Is it possible to export all the contacts on the web to a CSV file, instead of doing it from the phone ?

Fhaffar, Jul 4, 2018
  4. How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?

how do you import a .csv contacts list in Windows 10 People

I have exported an AOL contacts list to a .csv file. How do I import this file into People (contacts) in Windows 10.1?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Calling & messaging

ElaineMcCabe1, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file?

1. How do I export AOL contacts to a CSV file? - Similar Threads - export AOL contacts

2. How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?: I would like to export data from a large list of files I have into a csv or xls format. I need to export the title and also filename - there are a number of tutorials on how to export the filename only but can't find any way of exporting other metadata. Any help greatly...
  3. How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?: I would like to export data from a large list of files I have into a csv or xls format. I need to export the title and also filename - there are a number of tutorials on how to export the filename only but can't find any way of exporting other metadata. Any help greatly...
  4. How do I export File Directory information including name & title, in CSV format?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I export my csv into apple contacts?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I export my csv into apple contacts?: how do I export my csv into apple contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-export-my-csv-into-apple-contacts/24977aab-5b29-4ee2-bab4-72497012e2cd
  6. how do I export my csv into apple contacts?

how do I export my csv into apple contacts?: how do I export my csv into apple contacts? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-export-my-csv-into-apple-contacts/24977aab-5b29-4ee2-bab4-72497012e2cd
  7. exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook

exporting contacts from gmail to csv file then importing the .csv file to outlook: I have a dell 15-3567 win 10 OS and Outlook 2019 I am trying to exporting contacts from gmail to a csv file on my desktopwhich I have done sucessfully, then importing the .csv file into outlook. to use in outlook E-mail in Outlook 2019 ,when I choose file, open &...
  8. how to import contact csv file into live mail

how to import contact csv file into live mail: How do I import contacts csv file into Windows Live Mail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-import-contact-csv-file-into-live-mail/f0dd966c-0a74-4a2a-b564-8d96d1424568
  9. How do I convert a contacts.edb file to a CSV file?

How do I convert a contacts.edb file to a CSV file?: How do I convert my Live Mail contacts.edb into a CSV file to import into Windows Mail? My system crashed and I needed to do a system reset which reinstalled Windows 10 Pro but deleted all my user loaded applications. The MSN site stated that Windows Live Mail was no longer...
  10. I canot create a CSV file out of contacts?

I canot create a CSV file out of contacts?: I am try to transfer contacts from Windows phone to android via outlook - but I am struggle to create a CSV file out of it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-win_people/i-canot-create-a-csv-file-out-of-contacts/e42bd4ed-5e52-4bc0-b9d8-67ce2406365f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to create csv file from aol