Windows 10: How do I export messages and accouns in windows 10 mail

Discus and support How do I export messages and accouns in windows 10 mail in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I want to export the accounts and messages in Windows 10 mail app so that I can import them into Windows 10 mail on another PC. How do I do it? 110506 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by WalterW, May 18, 2018.

1. WalterW Win User

How do I export messages and accouns in windows 10 mail

I want to export the accounts and messages in Windows 10 mail app so that I can import them into Windows 10 mail on another PC.

How do I do it?

:)

WalterW, May 18, 2018

2. how do I export address book from Windows 10 mail

how do I export address book from Windows 10 mail (outlook) to other e-mail programs?

Original TItle: address book

pnelson239, May 18, 2018
  3. How do I import Contact list from Verizon and Outlook into Windows 10 Mail?

This sounds great but sure does not help. I exported my contacts with no problems, but how do you import them into Windows 10 Mail?

YarsRevenge, May 18, 2018
Thema:

How do I export messages and accouns in windows 10 mail

1. How do I export messages and accouns in windows 10 mail - Similar Threads - export messages accouns

2. Any solution available in 2023 for exporting Windows Live Mail messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution available in 2023 for exporting Windows Live Mail messages?: Back in 2016 there was an issue of not being able to export messages from Windows Live Mail 2012. see:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-messages-fails-using-windows-live-mail/bc297b69-bd5f-48b1-a89e-5519cfa36735At that time, there was not a solution...
  3. How do I change the birthdate on my accoun

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the birthdate on my accoun: How do I change the birthdate on my account. I typed it in wrong when setting up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-birthdate-on-my-accoun/5c7d79fa-4d02-4646-865e-7001bbb7f5b6
  4. How do I change the birthdate on my accoun

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the birthdate on my accoun: How do I change the birthdate on my account. I typed it in wrong when setting up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-birthdate-on-my-accoun/5c7d79fa-4d02-4646-865e-7001bbb7f5b6
  5. How do I change the birthdate on my accoun

in User Accounts and Family Safety
  6. how to export contacts in windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to export contacts in windows 10 mail app: for some reason, the outlook 365 does not show all of my contacts but with Microsoft support agent, I was able to find my contacts in the Windows 10 mail app I have hotmail account. Now how do I export my contacts in windows 10 mail app so I can use in gmail?...
  7. how to export contacts in windows 10 mail app

how to export contacts in windows 10 mail app: for some reason, the outlook 365 does not show all of my contacts but with Microsoft support agent, I was able to find my contacts in the Windows 10 mail app I have hotmail account. Now how do I export my contacts in windows 10 mail app so I can use in gmail?...
  8. Windows Mail App - How to export autocomplete mail list

Windows Mail App - How to export autocomplete mail list: I have an independent imap email from a domain I am cancelling setup on the windows mail app not outlook; but would like to take all the "autocomplete" list of contacts that populate over to outlook and new g-suite domain email. How can I do this easily..?...
  9. How do I export my email from Mail to Gmail?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I export my email from Mail to Gmail?: So, I got locked out of my gmail account due to 2FA, then getting a new phone... I used Google Authenticator, so I lost all my keys from the old phone [which broke]. My Windows 10 Mail & Calendar app still is logged in. Is there a way for me to export my email address from...
  10. How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I export email folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?: I have been using Windows 10 Mail app for a few months but I'd like to start using Outlook. How do I export all of my email and folders from Windows 10 Mail app to Outlook?...