Windows 10: How do I find file properties like" location"?

Discus and support How do I find file properties like" location"? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I want the "Photos" app to open certain files from windows explorer by default. When I click on "Open with" the win 10 app "photos" is not on the drop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lbeck, Oct 9, 2015.

1. lbeck Win User

How do I find file properties like" location"?

I want the "Photos" app to open certain files from windows explorer by default. When I click on "Open with" the win 10 app "photos" is not on the drop down list. When I go to find it, I right click on the app on the 10 home screen and properties is not listed so I can't get the location of the exe.

How do I find app files in Windows 10?

:)

lbeck, Oct 9, 2015

2. How do I change back to Adobe Reader for PDF viewing?

I thought I would try Microsoft Edge, and now when the MS PDF Viewer opens a document, I can no longer find the "Properties" info on the file. My default PDF viewer was Adobe Reader, and that showed the properties and usually allowed highlighting and
    commenting, but now I can't find how to do that. I want to switch back to just Internet Explorer and Adobe Reader, but can't see where to do that. Help.

LandscaperDude, Oct 9, 2015
  3. custom notification tones for windows mobile 5.0

Help_Line wrote:

When you take a file that is working, verify the format and then use that format for your files.

What device are you using?

how do i verify that? i cannot seem to find any way to open the properties of the files in the file explorer.

i am using the verizon "pocket pc" i think its an audiovox xv6700

rajincajingt, Oct 9, 2015
Thema:

How do I find file properties like" location"?

1. How do I find file properties like" location"? - Similar Threads - find file properties

2. How do i locate and then open a Zipped File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i locate and then open a Zipped File: How do I locate and then open a Zipped file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-locate-and-then-open-a-zipped-file/568a9251-6639-4a2e-834d-22a985e8084d"
  3. EZ Zooming. how do I find and delete this file?

EZ Zooming. how do I find and delete this file?: I is a box within a line of boxes. It cannot be clicked on. It comes on my screen which is a LG 22 and it comes and goes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ez-zooming-how-do-i-find-and-delete-this-file/93468ef3-86fc-4a28-bdb2-bdd0282bbc74"
  4. How do i get to Systems Properties??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do i get to Systems Properties??: How do i get to Systems Properties?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-to-systems-properties/0eb7caaf-4573-40af-af7f-a8b15830d0c9
  5. How do I locate JPEG files in OneDrive?

How do I locate JPEG files in OneDrive?: I have files, but I am trying to find only JPEG files. How do I do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-locate-jpeg-files-in-onedrive/bb56867b-97ed-4e77-b021-e323fb3b1e50"
  6. How do I locate my background image file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I locate my background image file?: Can someone help me? I have an image as my background that I would like to locate (the original file) on my computer in order save for later....
  7. How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I find the folder location of my CURRENT wallpaper jpg?: I'm not sure how to find the location in which this current jpg resides. Can someone assist? 112857
  8. How do I change default location for file storage?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change default location for file storage?: I need to store files at a location other than my SSD boot drive. I right click on a folder icon e.g., "downloads" and go to properties/location and change the drive letter. I go to the icon, right click and the location has been changed. However, downloads continue to go...
  9. How do I get to The Edge Properties?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I get to The Edge Properties?: I used to use Windows 7 and I could just right click on my internet explorer (or any browser for that matter) and then I could select properties. If I do that in Windows 10 all I see is "unpin from Taskbar". How can I get to the properties? Thanks, 42505
  10. How do I locate/ extract the imagex.exe file?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I locate/ extract the imagex.exe file?: To try and keep a long story as short as possible: I'm trying to install Win 10 on an external SSD, which I can boot on my MacBook Pro. To complete the installation I have downloaded: - install.esd and converted it to install.wim - Windows 10 Pro ISO from Microsoft -...