Windows 10: how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

Discus and support how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DianeWakefield1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

how do I find my cursor on my acer laptop. windows 10

:)

DianeWakefield1, Aug 16, 2018

2. Mouse Cursor and pad cursor - Acer Aspire Lap Top.

Hi Tess,

Based on the description that you mentioned, you're having challenges controlling the mouse cursor. It looks like we will need more information about your concern in order to give the most appropriate advice. As such, please answer the following questions:

• Did make any changes to your computer prior to this issue (e.g. updating Windows operating system, hardware changes, etc.)?
    • Can you please tell us more description of the behavior of the mouse cursor?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to the link below for helpful tips and steps on how you can resolve this issue:

Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows

We also suggest that you update the drivers in
    Windows 10
    as this process will apply new features and fixes that are essential to your hardware drivers.

We're looking forward to your response.

Lawrence Lib, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 16, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10

1. how do i find my cursor on acer windows 10 - Similar Threads - find cursor acer

2. How do I find my windows server?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I find my windows server?: I am running windows 7 and I don't know how to check my windows server. Back me up here please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-server/89823b1b-e4b4-409b-ad95-bf4740153834
  3. How do I find my windows server?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I find my windows server?: I am running windows 7 and I don't know how to check my windows server. Back me up here please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-server/89823b1b-e4b4-409b-ad95-bf4740153834
  4. Hi , I lost my cursor how to find it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi , I lost my cursor how to find it?: How to retrieve cursor on my Asus laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-lost-my-cursor-how-to-find-it/bfdfb97e-f1dd-4a33-8d89-7df6b655ef66
  5. Hi , I lost my cursor how to find it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi , I lost my cursor how to find it?: How to retrieve cursor on my Asus laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-lost-my-cursor-how-to-find-it/bfdfb97e-f1dd-4a33-8d89-7df6b655ef66
  6. how do i find my windows password??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how do i find my windows password??: i bought a new pc and im trying to link my old pc data via signing into my account but it keeps asking for my windows password and even putting in my microsoft password isnt working...
  7. how do i find my windows password??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i find my windows password??: i bought a new pc and im trying to link my old pc data via signing into my account but it keeps asking for my windows password and even putting in my microsoft password isnt working...
  8. How do I make my cursor really small In Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my cursor really small In Windows 10?: As of recently I have been annoyed with my cursor on my windows 10 machine being big Ive seen alot of youtubers who have small cursors Ive given a example in the attachment. If anybody knows how to make it small let me know! [ATTACH]...
  9. How do I get my cursor back on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get my cursor back on Windows 10?: I can not see my cursor on my laptop on Windows 10. How do I get it back? Why did this happen? I have been using windows 10 for some time and all of a sudden today it is gone!!...
  10. How do I find 'my computer' on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I find 'my computer' on windows 10: On my older computer if I put in a usb stick I just went to 'my computer' and found it. I now have a Microsoft Surface Book and Windows 10 and can't find 'my computer' leave alone the usb stick! Can anyone help?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to find cursor on acer spin 3 laptop

2. cursor windows 10 acer

3. where is my aro on my windows acer 10 laptop

4. where is my cursor acer,
  5. acer aspire 3 lost curser,
  6. where is the cursa on my acer,
  7. find my cursor windows10,
  8. locate cursor acer,
  9. acer windows cursor,
  10. cant find cursor windows 10 acer,
  11. Cant find my cursor Acer aspire R15,