Windows 10: How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint?

Discus and support How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help been trying for hours to find but can't.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Charlie Brown (15CBrown), Jul 4, 2018.

1. How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint?

Please help been trying for hours to find but can't.

:)

Charlie Brown (15CBrown), Jul 4, 2018
  2. jaydeee Win User

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint? :)

jaydeee, Jul 4, 2018
  3. SoCal EJC Win User
    Updated Windows 10 1709 - PowerPoint to Excel Links

Getting this error in PowerPoint when trying to update a chart that was linked to Excel:

"The linked file was unavailable and can't be updated"

Any suggestions /solutions much appreciated.

SoCal EJC, Jul 4, 2018
  4. SoCal EJC Win User

How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint?

Updated Windows 10 1709 - PowerPoint to Excel Links

Thanks Ugo, but I have 100+ excel charts that were already linked to powerpoint using the steps you outlined. My issue is that now when I try to update the powerpoint I get this new error message. I was hoping it some addin setting on excel or powerpoint
    that needs to charged or a know bug that MSFT will eventually fix with this latest update 1709.

SoCal EJC, Jul 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint?

1. How do I find the Link that People can use Online on their PC Online on Powerpoint? - Similar Threads - find Link Online

2. Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?: So, recently, I bought a new Windows 10 laptop. At first, everything was going great until I had clicked on the Store app. When the app had fully loaded, I noticed that on the screen, an error message 0x80131500 had appeared. I checked on YouTube on tutorials but to this day,...
  3. Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?: So, recently, I bought a new Windows 10 laptop. At first, everything was going great until I had clicked on the Store app. When the app had fully loaded, I noticed that on the screen, an error message 0x80131500 had appeared. I checked on YouTube on tutorials but to this day,...
  4. Where can I find a link for the latest Store update online?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Some online powerpoints wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some online powerpoints wont download: I've recently made 19 powerpoints for a project, I'm trying to save them as PDFs but 3 of them won't save, I have space on my pc, is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-online-powerpoints-wont-download/76af6ef4-cd24-4b88-a472-8d9456b45906
  6. Some online powerpoints wont download

Some online powerpoints wont download: I've recently made 19 powerpoints for a project, I'm trying to save them as PDFs but 3 of them won't save, I have space on my pc, is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-online-powerpoints-wont-download/76af6ef4-cd24-4b88-a472-8d9456b45906
  7. PowerPoint usage in Outlook online

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerPoint usage in Outlook online: Hi there, I can't seem to find the button for presenting in presenter or the mode where there is the speaker notes in Outlook PowerPoint. I am working with my colleagues on a file hence I wish to know how I can enable this function. Has it always been this way or am I just...
  8. PowerPoint Online Saving

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PowerPoint Online Saving: Hi so im making a school project on PowerPoint ONLINE but i have a problem i dont know how to save my project into my USB folder it says that my project has been saved to one drive but i dont want it in OneDrive i want it into my specific folder please help me i need it for...
  9. link to dropbox online

in Windows 10 Customization
    link to dropbox online: In file explorer on the left hand menu bar I used to be able to scroll down in the dropbox folder and get an option"view dropbox online" I used that since I don't sync much to my laptop since that defeats the purpose of saving space on harddrive Suddenly that option is gone...
  10. Contacts online not syncing in to people app.

Contacts online not syncing in to people app.: On behalf of an end user, I configured the Windows 10 mail app (because the far superior Windows Live Mail app has been retired by Microsoft). I exported his Windows Live Mail in to a CSV. I created a Microsoft account using his existing email address *** Email address is...