Windows 10: How do I fix a SYSTEM_Service_Exception(ks.sys) error message

Discus and support How do I fix a SYSTEM_Service_Exception(ks.sys) error message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; installed windows 10 and after all the instillation and set up i log into my user and I don't open any program. I keep getting an error message and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sezylad, Sep 13, 2015.

1. sezylad Win User

How do I fix a SYSTEM_Service_Exception(ks.sys) error message

installed windows 10 and after all the instillation and set up i log into my user and I don't open any program. I keep getting an error message and it is constantly restarting my computer every time.

what can l do to correct this error

l could not do anything on my computer again .

:)

sezylad, Sep 13, 2015
  2. Mindyqe Win User

system error after upgrading to windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10 from windows 7 and when my computer turns on I get a message " system_service_exception (ks.sys)" the computer restarts itself immediately ,I don't have time to go into restore and recovery, is there anyway to fix this, since at
    the moment my computer is total unusable in this vicious cycle.

Mindyqe, Sep 13, 2015
  3. A_Sameh Win User
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (ks.sys)

i was using multiple things such as browser , adobe reader and intellij IDE . suddenly death screens appeared with SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION , what failed : "ks.sys" .

A_Sameh, Sep 13, 2015
  4. axe0 New Member

Thema:

1. How do I fix a SYSTEM_Service_Exception(ks.sys) error message - Similar Threads - fix SYSTEM_Service_Exception sys

2. How do I fix a Word error message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix a Word error message?: Today I am getting this message from Word: Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?If I say yes, Word closes. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do I fix a Word error message?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix a Word error message?: Today I am getting this message from Word: Word has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result. Would you like us to repair now?If I say yes, Word closes. How do I fix this?...
  4. File Explorer Error Message: How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Error Message: How do I fix this?: When I attempt to use File Explorer it partially works. I am able to click on files and perform functions normally on the right side of the screen. I can also expand folders on the left side by clicking the small arrow. What doesn't work is if I right click any of the folders...
  5. Windows 10 Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: Dot4. Sys How do I fix? Any...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stop Code: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION What Failed: Dot4. Sys How do I fix? Any...: how do I fix Stop code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stop-code-systemserviceexception-what/73ee7050-9987-4980-83eb-7f4748ed1a03
  6. How do I fix this error message

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix this error message: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Boombox8998 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kemi0u/how_do_i_fix_this_error_message/
  7. Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

Blue Screen - error message SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION: Hello, I'm trying to transfer files to an external hard drive, something I've done numerous times successfully. Now whenever I try (be it one file or 70) I get the blue screen of death with the SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION error. I've updated Windows to the latest update...
  8. system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life

system_service_exception dxgmms2.sys while i play Tree of Life: Well, my computer is while giving blue screen of death when I open a game " Tree of life " , I play for a while and walk around the map and my computer freezes and blue screen, no longer know what to do, uninstalled and installed again the video drivers and nothing , what can...
  9. System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys)

System_Service_Exception(dxgmms2.sys): Hello there guys, this has been bugging from a while now. I have been pulling my hair out and cannot seem to find the defect. It happens when I play AC:Revelations and it happens randomly I think, even though I haven't tested it out on anything specific just thought you guys...
  10. BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys

BSOD while moving Laptop error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys: Hello, I an having issues with the BSOD error system_service_exception dxgmms1.sys when i move my laptop from the table onto my lap. I have recently upgraded to windows 10 to try to remedy the problem from Windows 7. My computer is about 4 years old and I use it for...