Windows 10: How do I fix IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10

Discus and support How do I fix IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I don't know what happened, but I am not able to find my first post. Hello, everyone, this is my first post. My name is James. Recently I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jamesjohnes, Jul 13, 2017.

1. How do I fix IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10

I don't know what happened, but I am not able to find my first post.

Hello, everyone, this is my first post. My name is James.

Recently I have been facing some serious problem with too much CPU usage. Even when I am not using any single application, my CPU usage is more than 20%.

I read few guides Fix High CPU Usage By IAStorDataSvc Better Known Intel Storage Data Service and http://en.community.dell.com/support...524/t/19354321 and now I know that this is related to Intel Storage Data Service which comes with windows 10 and helps to improve the disk performance.

But, their's a big BUT.

I had windows 10 previously but I never came across such problem. It only happened after the update after which the Calculator and some apps became transparent.

What I have already done.

I have already uninstalled this ​IAStorDataSvc from my lappy using IObit as instructed in the above link and even tried Revo uninstaller.

But as soon as my windows 10 get the update, this s$$t returns.

Please, please help me.

:)

jamesjohnes, Jul 13, 2017
  2. ThanhMcFarland, Jul 13, 2017
  3. Intel Rapid Storage Technology iastordatasvc

Windows 10. My IaStorDataSvc Intel Rapid Storage Technology program continues to eat memory. I can end task but why does it keep coming on? Does anyone know how to stop this problem. It is supposedly there for a reason. Does anyone know?

jsanford48, Jul 13, 2017
  4. How do I fix IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10

Please, guys, anyone can please tell me how do I fix this problem.

jamesjohnes, Jul 14, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    Hi there and welcome.

IAStorDataSvc is the name of the service translated as Intel Storage Data Service used by the Intel Rapid Storage Technology, It's meant to help with the performance of SSDs. So if you don't have an SSD it's probably a good idea to remove it.

Please could you post a screenshot of your task manager sorted by CPU usage.

swarfega, Jul 14, 2017
  6. jamesjohnes, Jul 14, 2017
  7. But then their is a drawback, I won't be able to get windows 10 updates.

So is their any permanent way to settle all this things properlly without uninstalling or disabling anything.

jamesjohnes, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How do I fix IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10

1. How do I fix IAStorDataSvc in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix IAStorDataSvc

2. I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error: The day before i tried to update my windows pc but this pc can't update the pc throw the error code 0x80070643. I searched for how to fix this problem on YouTube and Google .I find it on a blog link:- removed link...
  3. I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error: The day before i tried to update my windows pc but this pc can't update the pc throw the error code 0x80070643. I searched for how to fix this problem on YouTube and Google .I find it on a blog link:- removed link...
  4. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  5. I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...

I need help fixing my BSOD bootloop in my laptop, it occured after updating the latest...: This type or errors are being displayed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-fixing-my-bsod-bootloop-in-my-laptop/b7d9ce41-f5a0-4199-883e-cd864f0288d6
  6. Can't fix error code 0x080070422

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't fix error code 0x080070422: I've seen numerous pages on this issue but I still can't fix the issue. Whenever I try use Microsoft services, including but not limited to Microsoft Store, Word, Minecraft, anything with my windows sign in, it says error code 0x080070422, image attached. I've tried tips from...
  7. Can't fix error code 0x080070422

Can't fix error code 0x080070422: I've seen numerous pages on this issue but I still can't fix the issue. Whenever I try use Microsoft services, including but not limited to Microsoft Store, Word, Minecraft, anything with my windows sign in, it says error code 0x080070422, image attached. I've tried tips from...
  8. how do i fix my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i fix my pc: i was in the middle of a match of valorant and my computer restarted itself and i got a message displaying that my system 32 file is missing it’s named “winload.efi” and i got this error code “0xc0000428” and my computer won’t even turn on now i want to know how to fix this...
  9. how do i fix my pc

how do i fix my pc: i was in the middle of a match of valorant and my computer restarted itself and i got a message displaying that my system 32 file is missing it’s named “winload.efi” and i got this error code “0xc0000428” and my computer won’t even turn on now i want to know how to fix this...
  10. Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix High CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10: [ATTACH] If you are facing high CPU usage by IAStorDataSvc on Windows 10, then it’s because of Intel Rapid Storage Technology. It appears as a Service which may result in not only high CPU usage but also high memory and disk usage, [...] This post Fix High CPU usage by...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. high cpu IAStorDataSvc Dell

2. how do i disable inteloptanememory log enough to delete iastordatasvc