Windows 10: how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker?

Discus and support how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I suspect it wants to update Windows apps from Windows Store. I do not want anything from Windows Store .... EVER. I do not want Windows apps ....... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Airider, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Airider Win User

how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker?

I suspect it wants to update Windows apps from Windows Store. I do not want anything from Windows Store .... EVER. I do not want Windows apps .... EVER. I do not have the receipt for the Windows 10 Pro I paid USD$150 for, nor the install disc: it came from and was installed by a small store in another town, now out of business. So I cannot install WinX again unless I pay another store $150 again, and I suspect I will still have the problem with this "feature", since I do not accept automatic Windows Updates (I use standalone when I follow recommended update advice). Freezing problem started with v1703 .... and InstallAgentUserBroker was before often but not always involved. Now ALWAYS it seems. Yet Update Troubleshooter, sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth indicate they fixed everything.

I started another thread due to the freezing Total system freeze/lock-up consistantly after 5 min idle - Windows 10 Forums , but the problem now seems focused on InstallAgentUserBroker

how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker? [​IMG]

:)

Airider, Oct 23, 2017

2. how do i fix this

Power on and off your computer three times

On the third time, your computer will boot into the Advanced Recovery environment

Click Advanced Options

Click Troubleshoot

Click Advanced Options

Click Startup settings

Click Startup Settings

Click Restart

Press (4) to Enable Safe Mode

Wait while Windows 10 starts in safe mode.

Press Windows key + X

Click Device Manager

Expand Display adapters

Right click the current display adapter

Click Properties

Click Driver tab

Click Rollback driver if the option is available

If not

Right click the current display adapter

Click Uninstall

Exit Device Manager

Restart

Go to Start -> Settings -> Update & security, then Check for updates and install any available updates.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 23, 2017
  3. How do i fix this?

Hello,

We are unable to access the video you posted. Can you provide the details of the issue you're experiencing?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Jezhel Uga, Oct 23, 2017
  4. Airider Win User

still happening, seems related to Windows-prevented but finally successful driver updates

Attachment 159991

Airider, Oct 23, 2017
  5. If your windows 10 is legit then it will be activated with a digital licence.

Go on to microsoft website and download free of charge the windows 10 and burn to disc and reinstall if you need to.

kingtez1984, Oct 23, 2017
  6. Airider Win User
    I have no way to burn a disc and I do not believe a new copy of obviously still-buggy WinX v1703 (incl. recent updates) will fix anything. Nonetheless, here is my slightly hidden-by-me (in Paint) Product Key and Activation.

Also I have no idea how to find the Digital License and doing the technical things needed from a VERY experienced pro here where things can cost more than 3x as much as in USA, it will cost about as much as buying a new WinX (USD$150- for Pro) .... and I strongly suspect, still have the same or MORE problems.

So please help me fix this one

b.t.w., as before, after the above nonsense Update Troubleshooter, sfc /scannow and dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth indicate they fixed everything (scannow first could not repair some corrupted files, ran dism which "was successful", then scannow found and repaired corrupted files)

Airider, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker? - Similar Threads - fix InstallAgentUserBroker

2. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  3. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  4. Is this install error going to be fixed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this install error going to be fixed?: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741Install error - 0x80070103 Running Windows 11 - up to date as of today.Received this error while updating my laptop today. I found out that it is for an installed driver. I really didn't want to install anything...
  5. Is this install error going to be fixed?

Is this install error going to be fixed?: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741Install error - 0x80070103 Running Windows 11 - up to date as of today.Received this error while updating my laptop today. I found out that it is for an installed driver. I really didn't want to install anything...
  6. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  7. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....
  8. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  9. How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.

How to fix computer from freezing every time time I turn it on.: Hello, I am on a Windows 11 with a Legion Computer and NVIDIA LG Monitor. My issue has been going on for a year and I've ignored it for a while because I didn't know how to fix it. Every time I start my computer, it freezes after a couple of seconds or minutes, and then, I...
  10. I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I fix this 0x80070643 error. Now i explain how i fix the error: The day before i tried to update my windows pc but this pc can't update the pc throw the error code 0x80070643. I searched for how to fix this problem on YouTube and Google .I find it on a blog link:- removed link...