Windows 10: How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...

Discus and support How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The above message pops up every few minutes or so. Please help me fix.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RussellGroves1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...

The above message pops up every few minutes or so. Please help me fix.

:)

RussellGroves1, Jul 7, 2018
  2. paolo47Ba Win User

Run DLL error

After of Windows 10 received this notice: Run DLL There was a problem starting C:\\Windows\system32\nvscap64.dll The specified module could not be found. How to fix the problem? What is affected?

paolo47Ba, Jul 7, 2018
  3. dll missing; The specified module could not be found.

When i start my windows 10 on laptop, i see two pop up box and sees like this

while starting computer,

There was a problem starting

C:\Users\Nabin\AppData\Local\Temp\d3dx9_27.dll

The specified module could not be found.

There was a problem starting

C:\Users\Nabin\AppData\Local\Temp\d3dx0_23.dll

Please give proper solution.

nabinkshetry, Jul 7, 2018
  4. CAP_333 Win User

How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...

Run DLL error after upgrading to Windows 10

After upgrading to Window 10 from Vista I receive this error message after reboot.

Run DLL There is a problem starting.

C:\Windows|System 32\Log iLDA.dll

CAP_333, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module...

1. How do I fix message received - Run DLL - c:\windows\sysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll Specified module... - Similar Threads - fix message received

2. there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found: there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-starting-dll-the-specified/a738667a-5551-48e0-87bb-13164a3a8f36
  3. there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found: there was a problem starting dll the specified module cannot be found https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-starting-dll-the-specified/a738667a-5551-48e0-87bb-13164a3a8f36
  4. Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.: Upon startup I received this error message. I noticed that if I run any games, the framerate is locked to about 21 fps while I would typically get around 144+ fps. It doesn't seem like any other functions like browsing are affected. I attempted to use system restore to fix...
  5. Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Run DLL, the specified module could not be found.: Upon startup I received this error message. I noticed that if I run any games, the framerate is locked to about 21 fps while I would typically get around 144+ fps. It doesn't seem like any other functions like browsing are affected. I attempted to use system restore to fix...
  6. C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NVSPCAP64.DLL MESSAGE....HOW DO I FIX IT PLEASE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    C\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\NVSPCAP64.DLL MESSAGE....HOW DO I FIX IT PLEASE: THOUGHT I COULD JUST PUT IT IN THE CATALOG ....BUT THATS WHAT I GET FOR THINKING LOL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cwindowssystem32nvspcap64dll-messagehow-do-i-fix/33f54d6d-ed1f-4e26-ba2e-d4ea99036cad
  7. Fix Run DLL: eed_ec.dll, The specified module could not be found error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Run DLL: eed_ec.dll, The specified module could not be found error: [ATTACH]If you receive an error message, There was a problem starting C:\WINDOWS\system32\eed_ec.dll; The specified […] This article Fix Run DLL: eed_ec.dll, The specified module could not be found error first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Run DLL message saying that a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Run DLL message saying that a module is missing in a TaskPlayer file: So, some time ago i got malware on my computer, got it repaired and all that, the thing is that i some days ago i got a message of RunDLL saying that a specific module was missing in a TaskPlayer file, i didn´t gave it attention, got the last W10 update and thought that it...
  9. C:\\windows\system32 .dll module

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    C:\\windows\system32 .dll module: Hi there, I receive the following error message when I start my laptop: There was a problem starting c:\\windows\system32\LogiLDA.dll The specified module could not be found Question: What do I need to do to fix this problem? Thanking you in advance for any help you...
  10. IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    IC64.DLL SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND: [ATTACH] I'am facing this problem since two days whenever I'am doing multitasking. It interupts in my work. Please tell me a solution for this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. There was a problem starting C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\nsmmgr.dll

2. remove ilda.dll

3. sys/wow64\nsmmgr.dll