Windows 10: How do I fix Microsoft visual C++ runtime error Loginui.exe

Discus and support How do I fix Microsoft visual C++ runtime error Loginui.exe in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Every time my pc loads it gets to the login screen but then the screen keeps flashing while resetting itself.which prevents me from logging in. If I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Nameless, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Nameless Win User

How do I fix Microsoft visual C++ runtime error Loginui.exe

Every time my pc loads it gets to the login screen but then the screen keeps flashing while resetting itself.which prevents me from logging in. If I hit ctrl+Alt+delete I get

Runtime error!
    Program: C:\windows\system32\LoginUI.exe
    This application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way
    Please contat the application's support team for more information.

:)

Nameless, Sep 21, 2015
  2. KylePUA Win User

Microsoft Visual C Runtime LoginUI.exe error

I booted my PC as normal yesterday, and it began performing Windows updates. I've not been able to use my computer since that update. I'm getting a runtime error for Logonui.exe "this application has requested the Runtime to terminate in an unusual way"
    prior to the log in screen, and I can't get past it. The same thing occurs in safe mode. Startup diagnostics says it couldn't repair my pc. It won't let me restore to a previous point, says there is an issue. Won't let me reset PC, says there is an issue.
    Ran Chkdsk which came back with no errors. SFC /Scannow gets to the 100% verification phase but then says it could not perform the requested operation. Pls help.

Thanks.

KylePUA, Sep 21, 2015
  3. KylePUA Win User
    Microsoft Visual C Runtime LoginUI.exe error

Thanks for replying.

I created the windows 10 media installation on a USB as you suggested and used to the boot override to start from the flash drive. Still can't get it anywhere, though I have been able to get it to reset up to 33% before it stops and says it couldn't perform
    the reset, which is a minor improvement.

KylePUA, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

How do I fix Microsoft visual C++ runtime error Loginui.exe

1. How do I fix Microsoft visual C++ runtime error Loginui.exe - Similar Threads - fix Microsoft visual

2. Fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error: [ATTACH]In this article, we will see how to fix the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library error on Windows computers. This error occurs due to the corrupt Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Redistributable packages. This also affects the programs that use the Microsoft Visual C++...
  3. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error: So for the past few days now I had an error message from Microsoft Visual C++ pop up about some runtime error.It seems there's a problem with an application in C:\Program Files... but I don't know how to pin point where it went wrong.I updated my graphics drivers and...
  4. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error: So for the past few days now I had an error message from Microsoft Visual C++ pop up about some runtime error.It seems there's a problem with an application in C:\Program Files... but I don't know how to pin point where it went wrong.I updated my graphics drivers and...
  5. Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error?: Hi,Just wondering if anyone here knows how to fix this error thing:''Runtime Error!Program:This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's support team for more information.''I had this error for around 6 months...
  7. How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error?

How do I fix Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Error?: Hi,Just wondering if anyone here knows how to fix this error thing:''Runtime Error!Program:This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.Please contact the application's support team for more information.''I had this error for around 6 months...
  8. How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i fix my Microsoft visual C ++ runtime Problem: having trouble downloading Microsoft visual C++ runtime x64, when i try to download the file straight from the microsoft its says 'The older version of microsoft Visual C++ Minimum Runtime -14.36.32532 cannot be removed. Contact you technical support group, ive been trouble...
  9. Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library runtime error: I am trying to use Roxio DVD maker and when I try to import photos I get a message - Microsoft Visual C++Runtime Library Runtime error! Program:...ram Files (x86) Roxio\Media Import10\Media Capture 10 exe This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an...
  10. microsoft visual c+++ runtime error

microsoft visual c+++ runtime error: program c:\PROGRA~1\QUICKH~1\QUICKH~1\Quickup.exe error show in my pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-visual-c-runtime-error/7c8137fe-7db6-4b12-8291-2b17feb33cd6