Windows 10: How Do i fix the Minimize to desktop button?

Discus and support How Do i fix the Minimize to desktop button? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When i go to click the button at the very right of the taskbar is supposed to minimize everything and take me to the desktop but now that i have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by XMEzy, Sep 25, 2016.

1. XMEzy Win User

How Do i fix the Minimize to desktop button?

When i go to click the button at the very right of the taskbar is supposed to minimize everything and take me to the desktop but now that i have a theme it wont work

:)

XMEzy, Sep 25, 2016
  2. jimonline Win User

How do I Minimize All Open Windows Except The Active One in Windows 10?

Is there a way to minimize open windows except the active one (similar to on a Mac) in Windows 10? I find this to be a really useful feature that helps to quickly declutter the screen while keeping multiple windows and applications running. I tried Windows
    Key + M but that hides all the windows and then one has to press Alt + Tab to tab back to the active window. Is there a single key combination that will do this instead?

jimonline, Sep 25, 2016
  3. How do I Minimize All Open Windows Except The Active One in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand how you feel about the situation.

I suggest you to send a feedback on the Windows feedback app.

Type Windows feedback on the search bar and press enter.

Please keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 25, 2016
Thema:

How Do i fix the Minimize to desktop button?

1. How Do i fix the Minimize to desktop button? - Similar Threads - fix Minimize desktop

2. How do I fix volume buttons pressing other buttons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix volume buttons pressing other buttons?: When I press Volume Up it activates the C key and when I press the Volume Down button it activates B key... It's really annoying to play games with this sooo, could I get some answers on how to fix this?...
  3. How do I fix volume buttons pressing other buttons?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix volume buttons pressing other buttons?: When I press Volume Up it activates the C key and when I press the Volume Down button it activates B key... It's really annoying to play games with this sooo, could I get some answers on how to fix this?...
  4. How do I fix volume buttons pressing other buttons?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button: So my cat walked on my computer while I walked away and now my ESC button doesn't work. It's a laptop and a extra keyboard. My spacebar acts as ESC now and I do not know how to fix it!...
  6. How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button

How do I fix my spacebar button and esc button: So my cat walked on my computer while I walked away and now my ESC button doesn't work. It's a laptop and a extra keyboard. My spacebar acts as ESC now and I do not know how to fix it!...
  7. How to minimize desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to minimize desktop icons?: I have more icons than the desktop screen can show. I can see there are some icons hiding to the right but there is no way to scroll further right. Minimizing size to small icons does not help. I am in the process of merging folders but I may have a long way to go before I...
  8. How to minimize desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to minimize desktop icons?: I have more icons than the desktop screen can show. I can see there are some icons hiding to the right but there is no way to scroll further right. Minimizing size to small icons does not help. I am in the process of merging folders but I may have a long way to go before I...
  9. How to minimize desktop icons?

10. Minimize button not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minimize button not working: I have been facing some problems regarding the minimize and restore buttons in my windows 10 single language laptop. During continuous usage, these buttons stop working even in the touchscreen mode. Even after installing the latest windows updates the issue is still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 file explorer does not have minimize button

2. How do I fix my minimize and maximize buttons

3. minimize maximize close

4. microsoft edge app minimise button missing,
  5. how to fix minimize in windows 10,
  6. maximize button is now minimize,
  7. how to get the minimize button in explorer back,
  8. where is my minimize button,
  9. what happened to the minimize button in edge,
  10. minmize button on edge,
  11. restore minimize maximize and close buttons,