Windows 10: How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10

Discus and support How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was trying to get the headphone jack working and I thought all I needed to do was turn the driver off then on again. i ended up either disabling or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Turon, Nov 20, 2016.

1. Turon Win User

How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10

I was trying to get the headphone jack working and I thought all I needed to do was turn the driver off then on again.
    i ended up either disabling or deleting the drivers and now both the jack and the speaker don't work. How do these drivers even work? How do I know if it's deleted or not? I went into the settings to see if I could just reenable but it said it was already enabled! Do I need to reinstall now?

:)

Turon, Nov 20, 2016
  2. MG-007 Win User

Windows 10 restore to Windows 7 failed

Decided to use the upgrade icon. Windows 10 installed properly on the Macbook PRO previously running Windows 7 via BootCamp. Everything but sound worked, Office, email etc. Attempted load of available sound driver but no joy. Discovered Apple supports
    64bit version with new bootcamp only. I was running 32bit and so 32bit windows installed. Decided to use restore to previous version and now we have an endless loop where the message "Restoring you previous version of windows" appears followed by a reboot.
    Selecting the windows partician from bootcamp will put me back in the loop. How do I restore either Win 10 or the previous Win 7. I can deal with no sound for the time being.

MG-007, Nov 20, 2016
  3. RadeRad Win User
    Windows 10 - Sound stopped working after KB3093266 patch install.

I have had to conclude trying to resolve this matter. It is UNRESOLVED.

• Win10 on MAC Bootcamp does not work much beyond the basic installation.
      • Sound and Wi-Fi drivers do not get recognized
      • System backup becomes corrupted
    • MAC bootcamp only supports up to Win 8.1.
      • 8.1 works fine on Bootcamp.
    I upgraded the Bootcamp from 8.1 to 10 when 10 became available. It worked for about 2 months, then slowly began to... not work. Unrecoverable.

CONCLUSION: Until Apple revises Bootcamp for Windows 10, there is little sense in trying to go there.

RadeRad, Nov 20, 2016
Thema:

How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10

1. How do I fix the Sound drivers on Bootcamp Windows 10 - Similar Threads - fix Sound drivers

2. how do I fix the sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I fix the sound in windows 10: how do I fix the sound in windows 10 it keeps showing digital sound and it kick the other option off which was head phones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-sound-in-windows-10/4510bc19-d703-4fe8-9eda-ac5327fc21f5
  3. how do I fix the sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I fix the sound in windows 10: how do I fix the sound in windows 10 it keeps showing digital sound and it kick the other option off which was head phones https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-sound-in-windows-10/4510bc19-d703-4fe8-9eda-ac5327fc21f5
  4. how do I fix the sound in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I update sound drivers?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I update sound drivers?!: My sound drivers don't work because when I play an audio there is no sound, even if my volume is up to 100. I tried going into device manager and update every single sound driver i can find and there is nothing!!! it tells me it already has the best drivers but it doest even...
  6. How do I update sound drivers?!

How do I update sound drivers?!: My sound drivers don't work because when I play an audio there is no sound, even if my volume is up to 100. I tried going into device manager and update every single sound driver i can find and there is nothing!!! it tells me it already has the best drivers but it doest even...
  7. How do I get the ethernet RJ45 driver for bootcamp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get the ethernet RJ45 driver for bootcamp: Hello all,I recently installed bootcamp on 2 of my MBPs. I was able to get the wifi driver. Once on wi-fi, I was able to download and install all the updates: drivers, cards, etc., via the Apple Updater, in Windows. But, none of the updates installed the ethernet RJ45...
  8. How do I get the ethernet RJ45 driver for bootcamp

How do I get the ethernet RJ45 driver for bootcamp: Hello all,I recently installed bootcamp on 2 of my MBPs. I was able to get the wifi driver. Once on wi-fi, I was able to download and install all the updates: drivers, cards, etc., via the Apple Updater, in Windows. But, none of the updates installed the ethernet RJ45...
  9. How do I get the ethernet RJ45 driver for bootcamp

10. Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound

Windows 10 via Bootcamp No Sound: I recently installed Windows 10 via Bootcamp onto my late-2012 21.5 inch iMac. I made sure the OS X side of things had been updated before doing so. Nearly everything has gone without a hitch except one major problem; there is no sound when using Windows 10! I checked to see...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 bootcamp audio fix

2. bootcamp audio drivers windows 10

3. fix sound windows 10 bootcamp

4. bootcamp windows 10 audio fix,
  5. bootcamp windows 10 sound drivers,
  6. bootcamp windows 10 no sound bios,
  7. how to fix windows 10 sound bootcamp,
  8. how to fix sound in bootcamp,
  9. names of sound driver bootcamp windows 10,
  10. how to fix sound on windows 10 bootcamp,
  11. windows 10 sound driver for bootcamp,