Windows 10: How Do I Fix this Crazy Error?

Discus and support How Do I Fix this Crazy Error? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got the following error when I ran a diagnostic. Now I got nothing connected in my PCIe slot, no graphics card, nothing. How can I fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Nov 5, 2016.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Fix this Crazy Error?

I got the following error when I ran a diagnostic. Now I got nothing connected in my PCIe slot, no graphics card, nothing. How can I fix this?

Platform Power Management Capabilities: PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) Disabled

PCI Express Active-State Power Management (ASPM) has been disabled due to a known incompatibility with
    the hardware in this computer.

:)

yahanna, Nov 5, 2016

2. how do i fix this

Hello,

We need log files(called dump files) that tell us what lead to crash.

Please share them with us for a better analysis of the problem. Instructions can be found here:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wiki...

Sumit Dhiman2, Nov 5, 2016
  3. how do i fix this

Hi rouyenmhamdi, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as volunteers we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.

Here is how to post the DMP files as well as methods to fix the issue.

Troubleshoot blue screen errors <-- read this link

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/t...

We can analyze the minidumps if you make them available from the OneDrive or other file sharing sites (such as MediaFire). If you have problems uploading the minidumps copy them to the Desktop or the Documents folder and upload them from there.

One-Drive - Share files and folders and change permissions

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/sha...

Upload photos and files

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/add...

Zip or upload the contents of C:\Windows\minidump

Use OneDrive to upload collected files

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-U...

-----

Updating to the latest video driver or possibly reverting back to an older version usually corrects the issue.

Download the latest and any other older driver you wish to try from the System/Motherboard Maker's Site and also check the actual video device maker (such as Intel, Nvidia or AMD/ATI). Do not install yet.

Make a Restore Point :

Start - type in --> Restore ......... find at top and click on - then use Create

Use this method to remove the present video drivers.

Display Driver Uninstaller

Guru3D.com...

Then install the desired driver you previously downloaded.

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Nov 5, 2016
  4. CountMike New Member

Some things run from PCIe controller even when nothing is actually plugged in PCIe slots.
    Here's a block diagram for my MB, just for an example:

How Do I Fix this Crazy Error? [​IMG]

P.S.
    PCIe controllers are in NB (North bridge, AMD 990x) and SB.

CountMike, Nov 7, 2016
  5. yahanna Win User
    So are you saying that I got nothing to worry about? That this is normal?

yahanna, Nov 11, 2016
  6. CountMike New Member
    I don't know which kind of diagnostics you ran but there's a part without low power states which is nothing unusual.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Fix this Crazy Error? - Similar Threads - Fix Crazy Error

2. How do i fix this error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i fix this error?: Fault bucket LKD_0x1B8_Intel_Blackscreen_Blackbox_dxgkrnl!DxgCreateLiveDumpWithDriverBlob_GEN12LP_BLACKSCREEN_UNKNOWN, type 0Event Name: LiveKernelEventResponse: Not availableCab Id: 60ca051b-4921-45f3-b6f4-45b434637ca9Problem signature:P1: 1b8P2: 8P3: 0P4: 0P5: 0P6:...
  3. How do i fix the error

How do i fix the error: “Error” Hi, so i restarted my laptop recently and when i put my laptop back on it said that my pin is no longer available due to security settings and this has been going on for a week i even restarted my laptop again and when i send me my verification email to change it it...
  4. How do i fix this error?

How do i fix this error?: It says that when I try to favorite a file using the new windows 11 file explorer favorite feature. "The parameter is incorrect. " [OK] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/0b78d56f-fb6b-4f1e-a884-bc2491c193c7
  5. How do I fix this error?

How do I fix this error?: I'm getting the following error on several apps and even .exe files. "C:/Windows/SYSTEM32/wintypes.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator...
  6. How do i fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix this error?: im trying to play minecraft with one of my friends and I have got this error before but the next day it wasn't doing it anymore. Does anyone know how to fix this?this is the error: Minecraft is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store...
  7. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix this error?: Hi, Windows 11 pro, Legion 5 pro i7 11800H-32GB-1TB SSD-6GB 3060-WQXGA, I get this error. re started many times but yet I get it.Even Windows Defender couldnt find anything.It started right after deleting Afterburner.I'd be glad if you could help me fixing it....
  8. How do I fix this error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I fix this error: How do i fix this error i tried searching it everywhere but didnt find a solution[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-this-error/49db61c6-e298-4ad4-b20b-bd390f81fa27
  9. How do i fix this error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do i fix this error: create process failed Error code:0xc1 my issue is that I recently bought a 7.1 USB gaming headphones from amazon and to get a good 7.1 surround sound from those headphones there is driver related to it to be installed in the pc, but when I am installing the driver iam...
  10. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix this error?: Whenever I try to run most games, whether it be from Steam, Origin, Uplay or the Windows store, if the game uses Direct3D I get this error: Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not...