Windows 10: How do I fix Windows 7?

Discus and support How do I fix Windows 7? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I need your guy's help and I'll be completely honest: I downgradedor shall I say upgraded To windows 7. Problem is that I came unprepared with drivers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zack Millers, Jun 16, 2024.

1. How do I fix Windows 7?

I need your guy's help and I'll be completely honest: I downgradedor shall I say upgraded To windows 7. Problem is that I came unprepared with drivers and stuff. So it kinda just doesn't work, Sound and internet are cut off and well drivers dont exist. Is there a way to fix it, or am I doomed 4 life?

:)

Zack Millers, Jun 16, 2024
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Jun 16, 2024
  4. Nick89 Win User

How do I fix Windows 7?

Windows 7 Club

You can add me to the list. Windows 7 Ultimate 64 FTW! *Toast :toast:

Haven't had any issues I couldn't fix so-far.

Nick89, Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

How do I fix Windows 7?

1. How do I fix Windows 7? - Similar Threads - fix

2. How to fix face recognition ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix face recognition ?: I uninstalled the windows web experience pack. After uninstalling the pack face recognition still worked. The pack reinstalled itself and when it did, I lost my ability to log in with face recognition. I've checked my camera drivers they're fine and my webcam is working fine...
  3. How to fix face recognition ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix face recognition ?: I uninstalled the windows web experience pack. After uninstalling the pack face recognition still worked. The pack reinstalled itself and when it did, I lost my ability to log in with face recognition. I've checked my camera drivers they're fine and my webcam is working fine...
  4. Screen black after Windows fix tried reinstalling Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen black after Windows fix tried reinstalling Windows 11: Hi My screen was giving me issues just working at the top - but worked perfectly fine when I disabled graphic driver and used Basic Windows Adapter,was working perfectly fone with external screen plugged in a using - could not get my head around - so must be software / driver...
  5. Screen black after Windows fix tried reinstalling Windows 11

Screen black after Windows fix tried reinstalling Windows 11: Hi My screen was giving me issues just working at the top - but worked perfectly fine when I disabled graphic driver and used Basic Windows Adapter,was working perfectly fone with external screen plugged in a using - could not get my head around - so must be software / driver...
  6. Low mic volume when using 3.5mm jack RealTek. "Result 1% of total volume" - FIXED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low mic volume when using 3.5mm jack RealTek. "Result 1% of total volume" - FIXED: This was tested on an 11th Gen X1 Carbon with Realtek audio. Issue was seen on 3 brand new units. Disabling enhancements, increasing mic boost, updating drivers and doing everything in between did not help. The only solution was to change the driver for the Realtek audio...
  7. Low mic volume when using 3.5mm jack RealTek. "Result 1% of total volume" - FIXED

Low mic volume when using 3.5mm jack RealTek. "Result 1% of total volume" - FIXED: This was tested on an 11th Gen X1 Carbon with Realtek audio. Issue was seen on 3 brand new units. Disabling enhancements, increasing mic boost, updating drivers and doing everything in between did not help. The only solution was to change the driver for the Realtek audio...
  8. How to fix a "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"?: This error has been happening for over a year and none of the fixes seem to work. Wondering if anyone got anything else I could try to maybe fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-a-dpcwatchdogviolation/809d9fd6-aae3-488b-a8d8-a3d786c1b36b
  9. How to fix a "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"?

How to fix a "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION"?: This error has been happening for over a year and none of the fixes seem to work. Wondering if anyone got anything else I could try to maybe fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-a-dpcwatchdogviolation/809d9fd6-aae3-488b-a8d8-a3d786c1b36b
  10. I'm having multiple blue screen errors. Any fixes for this?

I'm having multiple blue screen errors. Any fixes for this?: I've been experiencing multiple blue screen errors. The stop codes are memory management, faulty hardware corrupted page, and some other type of stop codes I can't remember. Doing sfc and chkdsk doesn't really do much....