Windows 10: how do i force a app to uninstall

Discus and support how do i force a app to uninstall in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how do i force a app to uninstall that needes thier codes to put in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by q11234, May 21, 2024.

1. q11234 Win User

how do i force a app to uninstall

how do i force a app to uninstall that needes thier codes to put in

:)

q11234, May 21, 2024

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused how do i force a app to uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, May 21, 2024
  3. Mark Isi Win User
    Unable to uninstall an app on Windows 10

Hello dayhiker4k,

First, I went ahead and moved this thread to the appropriate category, so no need to worry about that. Thanks for letting us know about this.

Regarding your concern, I have listed below the most basic steps on how to uninstall a program on Windows 10 via settings. Try it out and see if it helps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select Apps.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall. Some apps built into Windows can't be uninstalled.
    • Follow the instructions on the screen.

If the above step won't work, I suggest that you check with Webroot's support website for steps on how to completely uninstall their programs. Some anti-virus apps require certain permissions, or may have have different steps to perform in order to completely
    take it out of the system.

If you're still having trouble uninstalling the app, the last resort that I can share to you is to uninstall it using
    Command Prompt. Follow the steps provided by Ramesh.Kumar from
    this link and let us know the outcome.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, May 21, 2024
  4. Arnie Est Win User

how to uninstall Apps

Hi,

About your concern, you can uninstall apps by following the steps bellow:

• From your home screen, swipe left to go to apps list.
    • Look for the apps that you want to uninstall.
    • Press and hold the app then tap uninstall.
    Please note that built in apps can't be uninstalled or removed from the phone.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Arnie Est, May 21, 2024
Thema:

1. how do i force a app to uninstall - Similar Threads - force app uninstall

2. How to force uninstall an app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to force uninstall an app?: I have downloaded a chinese app "" on my surface pro 9 and now I can't uninstall. It stated that I needed an Administrator to uninstall the app. How? Please advice!...
  3. How to force uninstall an app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to force uninstall an app?: I have downloaded a chinese app "" on my surface pro 9 and now I can't uninstall. It stated that I needed an Administrator to uninstall the app. How? Please advice!...
  4. how do i force a app to uninstall that needes thier codes to put in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i force a app to uninstall that needes thier codes to put in: screen shot link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-force-a-app-to-uninstall-that-needes/08bb528d-e84b-427a-a408-cafa5ee38c0e
  5. how do i force a app to uninstall that needes thier codes to put in

how do i force a app to uninstall that needes thier codes to put in: screen shot link https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-force-a-app-to-uninstall-that-needes/08bb528d-e84b-427a-a408-cafa5ee38c0e
  6. how do i force a app to uninstall

how do i force a app to uninstall: how do i force a app to uninstall that needes thier codes to put in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-force-a-app-to-uninstall/625843a7-2bb4-4a03-956f-499df6a47685
  7. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?: I tried update history and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it, i tried command prompt but it tells me it's an essential update, I just want to go back to version 2004 or at least 21h1 or 20h2...
  8. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?: I tried update history and it doesn't give me the option to uninstall it, i tried command prompt but it tells me it's an essential update, I just want to go back to version 2004 or at least 21h1 or 20h2...
  9. How do I force updat 21h2 to uninstall?

10. How do I uninstall an app?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I uninstall an app?: How do I uninstall an app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-uninstall-an-app/9913040d-dfcc-42f1-bfb1-6202b05d146b