Windows 10: How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

Discus and support How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Akseli Willman, Mar 2, 2024.

1. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted it to go to my D: storage so I tried just dragging it there in the file explorer but it gave me the prompt that I didn't have admin privileges to copy at that time I didn't realize I wasn't trying to move it. Searching online gave me the fix to try changing to a local account. I went and did that but it changed nothing which is also when I realized I wasn't moving but copying the Minecraft Launcher so I went and just moved it from the settings

:)

Akseli Willman, Mar 2, 2024
  2. DAC
    DaC Win User

Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

so... no go for vpc without admin privileges ?

3. Virtual Machine on a flash Drive without admin privileges

you get admin privileges, or you don't run VPC.

Chris

aximbigfan, Mar 2, 2024
  4. ad5md Win User

How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

Need help with Admin privileges

That's what puzzles me, I am logged-in as (my username) but still won't give me admin privileges. I checked under control panel/users amd it shows me as a local account. Tried to right click on CMD prompt but the "RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR" doesn't show up

ad5md, Mar 2, 2024
Thema:

How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

1. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft? - Similar Threads - gain admin privileges

2. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?: So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted it to go to my D: storage so I tried just dragging it there in the file explorer but it gave me the prompt that I didn't have...
  3. How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I gain admin privileges to Minecraft?: So I recently downloaded Minecraft and the Installer didn't have an option to choose where it would download and it went into my C: storage, I wanted it to go to my D: storage so I tried just dragging it there in the file explorer but it gave me the prompt that I didn't have...
  4. How do I reinstate admin privileges for Windows 10 User without having admin privileges?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstate admin privileges for Windows 10 User without having admin privileges?: I mistakenly set up a new machine with a Microsoft account instead of a local user, so I created a new local user in the computer management screen and added that user to the admin group, but when I returned to account settings screen, there was no option to "switch to a...
  5. How do I reinstate admin privileges for Windows 10 User without having admin privileges?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstate admin privileges for Windows 10 User without having admin privileges?: I mistakenly set up a new machine with a Microsoft account instead of a local user, so I created a new local user in the computer management screen and added that user to the admin group, but when I returned to account settings screen, there was no option to "switch to a...
  6. How do I reinstate admin privileges for Windows 10 User without having admin privileges?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. No Admin privileges but i am admin

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No Admin privileges but i am admin: Hi guys, I am having troubles with my pc,it it been a couple of month i have tried almost everything. My Pc Win 10 home Architecture 64 bit i5/8gb/4gb nvidia 1650 Symptoms •100% gpu usage. •Glitches while playing video. •High temperature without performing tasks....
  8. Admin privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin privileges: So I recently transferred windows over to a new m.2 drive which I got got Christmas. But when I was trying to make the account passwordsless, I used the command netplwiz to make it passwordless because that's what I found online, but while doing that I decided to change the...
  9. admin privileges

in Windows 10 Customization
    admin privileges: so i want admin privileges so i can unblock websites but for some reason i cant access accounts, gaming, apps, update and sercuity, personalization, and when i do a admin app it says enter admin user and password i reset my computer but nothing helped and i cantt access...
  10. No Admin privileges.

in Windows 10 Support
    No Admin privileges.: I purchased a new Alienware computer 2 weeks ago and a couple days ago I noticed I couldn't access my Pictures folder. I also noticed I couldn't do any Admin tasks. I can't open task manager, Open any exe. files and when I right click on C drive I get Access is denied. I...