Windows 10: how do i get 4k uhd hdr to work in windows 10 ver 1803 windows will not recognize 4k uhd...

Discus and support how do i get 4k uhd hdr to work in windows 10 ver 1803 windows will not recognize 4k uhd... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i get 4k uhd hdr to work in windows 10 ver 1803 windows will not recognize 4k uhd hdr 2160p monitors or 4k uhd hdr nvidia geforce gpu according... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ROBERT530, Jul 8, 2018.

1. ROBERT530 Win User

how do i get 4k uhd hdr to work in windows 10 ver 1803 windows will not recognize 4k uhd...

how do i get 4k uhd hdr to work in windows 10 ver 1803 windows will not recognize 4k uhd hdr 2160p monitors or 4k uhd hdr nvidia geforce gpu

according to the internet windows 10 is suppose to feature uhd hdr in 4k.. windows has never been able to project a desktop display equal to 4k uhd

i have all these COOL TOYS but have NO IDEA how to WORK it ??..

i have a 82" samsung 4k uhd hdr 2160P TV as a computer monitor/ tv / gaming in 4k.. cannot get windows 10 pro ver 1803 to play view gaming movies

stream in 4k. i can watch 4k music videos 4k movies in hdr . i seem to be very UN knowledgeable about how to get all these COOL TOYS to work

like being able to project 4k uhd hdr on a windows desktop. any GEEKS who want to share insider knowledge on how to do this.

samsung 82" samsung 4k uhd hdr 2160P TV

intel I7-7820X

GIGABYTE X299 UD4 REV 1.0 BIOS F4

NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX1080TI 8GB

CREATIVE SOUNDBLASTER ZX

CORSAIR VENGENANCE 32GB RGB 2133 DDR4

WESTERN DIGITAL 1TB 7200RPM

WESTERN DIGITAL 4TB

WESTERN DIGITAL 8TB

WESTERN DIGITAL 8TB

WESTERN DIGITAL 8TB

:)

ROBERT530, Jul 8, 2018
  2. MarkW1975 Win User

I want to buy a 4k monitor. Is UHD scaling going to be better in Windows 10?

Original Title: Windows 10 4k Support

I want to buy a 4k monitor. Is UHD scaling going to be better in Windows 10? I heard its awful in Windows 7.

MarkW1975, Jul 8, 2018
  3. jmcslob Win User
    LG 55UH6090 55" 4K HDR ?

The model designation is very misleading..
    LG UHXXXX should be a UHD HDR model and usually LG UH means HDR...

Wow manufactures have shifted selling points to confuse buyers...

Holy shit...
    There is...4k, UHD, 4k UHD HDR but depending on the marketing of the seller or manufacture 4k UHD can mean 4k UHD HDR but will always be labeled specifically if it's HDR... Which a lot of TV's don't actually meet the standards because of low nits...HDR calls for 1000 nits...

Edited to correct personal PR misconception.

jmcslob, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

how do i get 4k uhd hdr to work in windows 10 ver 1803 windows will not recognize 4k uhd...

Xbox One S: 4K, HDR and what you need to know

Source: Xbox One S: 4K, HDR and what you need to know - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

1. how do i get 4k uhd hdr to work in windows 10 ver 1803 windows will not recognize 4k uhd... - Similar Threads - uhd hdr ver

2. Unable to connect a 1080p external monitor with a 4K UHD laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to connect a 1080p external monitor with a 4K UHD laptop.: I am experiencing a very weird problem. I cannot connect my 4k screen laptop with 1080p external monitor. I have 2 laptops currently both with 4K and touch. One is Dell Precision 5530 and the 2nd is HP envy 15 both laptops are running on windows 11 with all the latest updates...
  3. Unable to connect a 1080p external monitor with a 4K UHD laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to connect a 1080p external monitor with a 4K UHD laptop.: I am experiencing a very weird problem. I cannot connect my 4k screen laptop with 1080p external monitor. I have 2 laptops currently both with 4K and touch. One is Dell Precision 5530 and the 2nd is HP envy 15 both laptops are running on windows 11 with all the latest updates...
  4. 4k montior with hdr

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4k montior with hdr: I'm looking at getting a 4k montior, possibly with hdr. When I read about hdr it always talks about brightness and how that plays a critical role. My question is if I don't typically have it too bright does that limit what hdr will do for me? The main reason for it is to play...
  5. 4k montior with hdr

4k montior with hdr: I'm looking at getting a 4k montior, possibly with hdr. When I read about hdr it always talks about brightness and how that plays a critical role. My question is if I don't typically have it too bright does that limit what hdr will do for me? The main reason for it is to play...
  6. HDR Not Being Recognized by Windows 10 Despite TV Being 4K HDR Compatible

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HDR Not Being Recognized by Windows 10 Despite TV Being 4K HDR Compatible: Hi There, I'm writing because I have a TCL 4k HDR TV that I am trying to set up as a monitor for gaming and for work. I'd like to enable HDR on Windows, but when I go to the settings it literally just says the TV is not supporting any of the features listed and it isn't...
  7. 4K UHD Movies won't play

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    4K UHD Movies won't play: Where do I get the SGX driver for Windows 10 so I can run my 4K UHD movies on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4k-uhd-movies-wont-play/8b5b904b-502a-470a-bd0c-558e50cee10d
  8. Free 4K UHD Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Free 4K UHD Wallpaper: i would like to share my 4k uhd 3840x2160 wallpapers. i hope you liked. [img] [img] [img] 38365
  9. SKY Q 4K UHD TV - any decent software for watching UHD video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SKY Q 4K UHD TV - any decent software for watching UHD video: Hi there I've seen some Olympic Games and English Premier league football in 4K with a colleagues SKY Q box --brilliant -- makes the old 1080i look a bit like standard DVD on a reasonably sized TV. (48 inch or bigger). Any stand alone software to stream UHD content to a...
  10. UHD 4K graphic cards -- any good ones

UHD 4K graphic cards -- any good ones: Hi there Any good 4K UHD graphic cards out there -- I'm not a gamer so I don't need all the 3-D and Direct X stuff but a really good (2D) 4K graphics card that I could use on Photoshop etc (Pro level photos etc) without blowing up the computer or computer running really...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HDR WONT WORK ON PC

2. toshiba 4k HDR not recognized on PC

3. windows 1-0 wont detect my 4k hdr tv?

4. windows 1803 hdr tv nvidia