Windows 10: How do I get a call back?

Discus and support How do I get a call back? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get a call back ASAP, at 941-764-1246, because I know the two employees in the Philippines who couldn't answer any of my questions and would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ruth 801, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Ruth 801 Win User

How do I get a call back?

How do I get a call back ASAP, at 941-764-1246, because I know the two employees in the Philippines who couldn't answer any of my questions and would not give me a way to identify them specifically on case 1482075708, did not ask for a Call Back.

I don't appreciate all of the time I wasted with these two employees, the tech was May Ann and her supervisor was Shayne, which is an unusual name, so she shouldn't be very hard to locate.

Ruth 801

:)

Ruth 801, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

How do I get a call back?

1. How do I get a call back? - Similar Threads - call

2. what are the hours microsoft is opne to take calls

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    what are the hours microsoft is opne to take calls: what hours is Microsoft support open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/what-are-the-hours-microsoft-is-opne-to-take-calls/b9c19edf-0fb1-4e95-b66b-330fb427048e
  3. Scam call..

Scam call..: HAVE BEEN RECEIVING SEVERAL SCAM CALLS LATELY CLAIMING TO BE MICROSOFT AGENTS SAYING THAT MY COMPUTER IS AT RISK OF LOSING ALL OF MY INFORMATION AND THAT I NEED TO CALL THIS NUMBER IMMEDIATELY FOR UPDATES ON DRIVERS ETC. I HAVE TIRED TO CALL BACK BUT NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. THIS...
  4. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling?: As title says. Is here way to contact Microsoft support without calling, like using email or live chat etc. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-here-way-to-contact-microsoft-support-without/f2dcc105-add6-4bb1-b803-f96f4b2d815a"
  5. 0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it

in Windows 10 News
    0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]If you see Error 0x802A0002, Shutdown was already called on this object or the object that owns it error while copying a file or folder on Windows 10/8/7, here is a simple solution to fix the issue. This particular error [...] This post 0x802A0002, Shutdown...
  6. How can get back the older Paint 3D version from this **** called 1903 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can get back the older Paint 3D version from this **** called 1903 ?: I use to be able to save my video creations in Paint 3D with turntable, hover, swing, etc. Now you can't even do that when you save or 'export' video out. It's a total mess now, they must have done this because the movie companies said it made the graphics too close to...
  7. Security Alert telling me to call Microsoft 1-844-386-1957. Is this a scam or a good...

Security Alert telling me to call Microsoft 1-844-386-1957. Is this a scam or a good...: I received a Firefox critical error message saying I needed to call Micosoft at 1-844-386-1957. Is this a scam number or a valid Microsoft support number?...
  8. i think i had a scam call from microsoft 425-426-0598

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i think i had a scam call from microsoft 425-426-0598: do I have to do anything to my computer now to make sure they do not get any of my info https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-i-had-a-scam-call-from-microsoft-425-426/5190419c-8ce5-44d5-9758-d05c76ad349d
  9. Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Your Phone app can now make calls from Android phone: Microsoft nailed down a partnership with Samsung to bring calling functionality to the Your Phone app with the Galaxy Note 10, but the feature should soon also be available to all Android devices. Twitter user Ajith confirmed that the Your Phone app with calls and dialer...
  10. How do I request a call back from support

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I request a call back from support: How can I get a call back. I need to talk to someone on the telephone. Do not see the answer to my questions here. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-request-a-call-back-from-support/cf939120-5a16-41c0-9685-7e7d2f0ae4a9