Windows 10: I don't appreciate all of the time I wasted with these two employees

Discus and support I don't appreciate all of the time I wasted with these two employees in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I get a call back ASAP, at 941-764-1246, because I know the two employees in the Philippines who couldn't answer any of my questions and would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ruth 801, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Ruth 801 Win User

I don't appreciate all of the time I wasted with these two employees

How do I get a call back ASAP, at 941-764-1246, because I know the two employees in the Philippines who couldn't answer any of my questions and would not give me a way to identify them specifically on case 1482075708, did not ask for a Call Back.

I don't appreciate all of the time I wasted with these two employees, the tech was May Ann and her supervisor was Shayne, which is an unusual name, so she shouldn't be very hard to locate.

Ruth 801

:)

Ruth 801, Sep 2, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Sep 28, 2019
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 28, 2019
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. I don't appreciate all of the time I wasted with these two employees - Similar Threads - don't appreciate wasted

2. I just wasted half an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just wasted half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. So F**K YOU MICROSOFT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-wasted-half-an-hour/c76b4c91-f820-42fc-915c-33fc6d02f2c1
  3. I just wasted half an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just wasted half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. So F**K YOU MICROSOFT https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-wasted-half-an-hour/c76b4c91-f820-42fc-915c-33fc6d02f2c1
  4. Unnecessary MS time wasting notices

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unnecessary MS time wasting notices: Two very bothersome items from you firm are asking me if I want to stay signed in every time I am signing into Outlook email the don't ask again checkbox does not work since I use CCleaner, and the recommendation box that I use MS Edge. I know that, already. If I wanted to...
  5. Help - and don't be a tech dick - you're wasting my time and yours

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help - and don't be a tech dick - you're wasting my time and yours: Problem: While gaming, my system just shuts down. More specifically, the display goes black, like it's been disconnected. The PC stays on. The Keyboard stops responding. Usually it's in a modded Minecraft game, an older version like 1.7.10. But it has also happened in...
  6. My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My RAM is high all the time and I don't know why.: I'm a gamer and recently my pc started lagging even when I was not in game. I cleared cache, searched the pc for viruses, tried so many things and I have no idea what I should do. I am supposed to stay at home and now that I can't play nothing makes me sad lol. I'll leave...
  7. Waste of time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Waste of time: How, since the recent automatic upgrade of Windows 10, can I disable tapping or other unpredictable Synaptics SMBus touchpad functions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/waste-of-time/a2bfd913-5be1-4aa5-abe6-7af47fe7d7d8
  8. I don't want to sign in all the time for every thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want to sign in all the time for every thing: I don't want to sign in for everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-sign-in-all-the-time-for-every/0d8226c6-edce-4f7e-95b0-0d2eb678968c
  9. Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreens all the time - help would be greatly appreciated!: BSOD Dumps Here are minidumps of the past several bluescreens, and a full memory dump of the most recent one. I've been getting these for various reasons - I already fixed a few problems with programs chewing up hard disk and causing crashes due to this, but I recently...
  10. Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed?

in Windows 10 Support
    Am I wasting time trying to get the full path displayed?: I removed 'This PC\Documents' from favorites, navigated down from C: to Documents so that the complete path name was displayed, and added to favorites. Now the path name is still truncated to 'This PC\Documents'. I have turned on 'show full path' which I find valuable for...