Windows 10: How do I get any software to work with 10?

Discus and support How do I get any software to work with 10? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Chrome, Sandboxie, Adblock plus do not work in Windows 10. I had windows 8 but lost my "free" up(down)grade when my hard drive died and I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ander35, Sep 21, 2015.

1. ander35 Win User

How do I get any software to work with 10?

Chrome, Sandboxie, Adblock plus do not work in Windows 10.

I had windows 8 but lost my "free" up(down)grade when my hard drive died and I had to reinstall.

Now, I finally have an OS that is halfway decent but my everyday programs do not work with it.

It took them 3 years to give me Windows 7 back and now I have to wait for Chrome, Sandboxie, Adblock plus to work to get acclimated to it?

I guess I will just use an admin account and turn off UAC so that my programs can get past the ubugs and work. I wish I would just bite the financial bullet and go mac once and for all.

Thanks Microsoft.

:)

ander35, Sep 21, 2015

2. How do i get my tomtom 5 mobile software to work with my N91?

yeh probablyHow do I get any software to work with 10? :) does it work on the N80 aswell?

thnx for your help by the wayHow do I get any software to work with 10? :D

mayhs---01, Sep 21, 2015
  3. How do i get my tomtom 5 mobile software to work with my N91?

hmm kk...thnx...

damn what to do now?How do I get any software to work with 10? :(

mayhs---01, Sep 21, 2015
  4. Joergi Win User

Joergi, Sep 21, 2015
Thema:

1. How do I get any software to work with 10? - Similar Threads - software

2. Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Scanning Software for Fujitsu Scanner: Hi We have a Fujisu Fi-7160 that we use to scan hundreds of documents with barcodes onto a transport system - we then scan all the documents as 1 pdf via our main printer in the office so that we can save the documents without having the keep the physical documents - Is...
  3. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  4. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  5. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  6. How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?

How do I keep the keyboard language, but remove windows software language localization?: I need Estonian ET keyboard, time and date things in my work. However, installing language pack to get the keyboard option made all default apps to display in Estonian. I absolutely do not want this, and rather keep them in English.How to do that?...
  7. i accidentally delete registory software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidentally delete registory software: i accidentally deleted my registory editors what to do now when i restart my computer its showing your pc is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-registory-software/fb1e4aa6-30b2-4516-93b4-f0770e21a680
  8. i accidentally delete registory software

i accidentally delete registory software: i accidentally deleted my registory editors what to do now when i restart my computer its showing your pc is showing error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-delete-registory-software/fb1e4aa6-30b2-4516-93b4-f0770e21a680
  9. i accidentally delete registory software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...

What's the best professional text-to-speech software, and what's the best professional...: I want to buy AI text-to-speech software that will read web pages to me and sound natural. What the best one? I also want to buy speech-to-text software so I can type with my voice. What the best one? Ideally it can learn names and new slang also. Currently use PC. Could...