Windows 10: How do I get back to Windows 10?

Discus and support How do I get back to Windows 10? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dell Venue 8Pro Tablet. I started with Windows 7 and updates got me to Windows 10. I just trashed my Tablet. (Don't ask) I had to do a recovery to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by milford, Jun 22, 2017.

1. milford Win User

How do I get back to Windows 10?

Dell Venue 8Pro Tablet.

I started with Windows 7 and updates got me to Windows 10. I just trashed my Tablet. (Don't ask) I had to do a recovery to get back to my desktop. I am now at Windows 8.1. Is there anyway to get me back up to Windows 10?

Please note. It would have to be a download. This tablet does not recognize a CD/DVD Rom drive.

:)

milford, Jun 22, 2017
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Jun 22, 2017
  3. How do I get back to Windows 8.1?

Original title:- Windows 10 has left me in a rut. Any suggestions?

I have upgraded both of my computers to Windows 10 and it's made my computers impossible to use, and though it has not been 30 days yet, I can't seem to find any recover to Windows 8.1 options anywhere. I have called Microsoft and after telling them my situation
    they told me to, "Just call the manufacturer." So then I called the Sony Vaio support and they went ahead and tell me my one and only option is to pay them $100 dollars to revert me to my previous version of Windows. I am almost sure they are just trying to
    get money out of me for something I can probably just do myself. Can anyone provide me with advice? (I don't want to pay $100 for this for each of my computers.)

SebastianStoiloff, Jun 22, 2017
  4. AddRAM Win User

AddRAM, Jun 22, 2017
Thema: