Windows 10: how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

Discus and support how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; AS ABOVE TY.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by limegreencamo, Aug 16, 2018.

1. how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

AS ABOVE TY.

:)

limegreencamo, Aug 16, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Narrator Keyboard Shortcuts to turn On/Off not working

Hi, first, the hotkeys are disabled if you have ever ticked the checkbox & No in the initial pop-up dialogue when Narrator starts.

This says these can be enabled again in Narrator's general settings. I've not found that yet.

how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating [​IMG]

Second, you can set Narrator to launch automatically in Settings:

how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating [​IMG]

Third, you could turn Narrator on like this:
    Type
    Narra in Cortana's search box.

Click
    Narrator
    (first find at top in Cortana's window).

Fourth, you could do this to start it:
    Windows key + R, type
    Narrator
    <return key>

dalchina, Aug 16, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Aug 16, 2018
  4. how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

How to turn off the narrator on Windows 10?

Hello Lee,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• When you say “Navigater”, are you referring to narrator?
    • Did you try to turn the “Navigater” off from the settings page?

If you are referring to the narrator settings, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Narrator settings and select the top most search result.
    • Slide the Narrator option bar to Off status under
      Hear text and controls on the screen.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance on the query. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating

1. how do I get Cortana to tell me when typing keyboard and narrating - Similar Threads - Cortana tell typing

2. My Windows account is not an administrator, but when I type in the password it tells me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows account is not an administrator, but when I type in the password it tells me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/yea_okay_dude [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fode26/my_windows_account_is_not_an_administrator_but/
  3. cortana keep telling I don't get that

in Cortana
    cortana keep telling I don't get that: cortana keep telling I don't get that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana/551cd299-814d-482b-9208-edb9065e9620"
  4. Why do I not get a notification when I plug in an USB drive telling me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why do I not get a notification when I plug in an USB drive telling me: I have a desktop (in windows 10 home), and when I plug in an USB drive I get a notification that it was plugged into the PC with the USB name also. When I plug one into my Laptop I don't get the same notification, what needs to be done to fix this issue? 143486
  5. Why do I not get a notification when I plug in an USB drive telling me

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do I not get a notification when I plug in an USB drive telling me: I have a desktop (in windows 10 home), and when I plug in an USB drive I get a notification that it was plugged into the PC with the USB name also. When I plug one into my Laptop I don't get the same notification, what needs to be done to fix this issue? 143486
  6. How do I type to Cortana?

in Cortana
    How do I type to Cortana?: Last night I got a Windows Update. Before that, when I brought up Cortana, she wanted me to type to her. I could click on something that let me talk to her. Now she wants me to talk to her. She also gives me an annoying "beep beep" sound. If I click on the left side on...
  7. HOW DO I STOP KEYBOARD MAKING SOUNDS WHEN I TYPE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HOW DO I STOP KEYBOARD MAKING SOUNDS WHEN I TYPE: FOR SOME REASON MY KEYBOARD STATRED MAKING A SOUND WHEN I PRESS ON KEYS TO TYPE.HOW DO I STOP THISN https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-keyboard-making-sounds-when-i-type/0a429486-d3b8-4f67-bee9-32927d816bf3
  8. how do i get cortana installed

in Cortana
    how do i get cortana installed: please advise me on how to get cortana for windows 10. is there another search element that allows any question to be typed on the task bar. while i am working, i quite often need an answer quickly....
  9. i don't get response when i type in cortana

in Cortana
    i don't get response when i type in cortana: cortana search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-get-response-when-i-type-in-cortana/47b72de1-8230-494e-aeae-8ac80d018c1e"
  10. How do I tell Cortana to give me the traffic report earlier than it does

in Cortana
    How do I tell Cortana to give me the traffic report earlier than it does: Every day, Cortana gives me a traffic report that is too late to be of any use. How do I tell Cortana to give me the report earlier? Just so you know, the system time is fine. I just need the report earlier than it gives it Thank you MistWing SilverTail...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Hi cortana narater keyboard

2. ask cortana by typing

3. cortana typing hotkey

4. i dont hear cortana only she typing,
  5. ask cortana using keyboard,
  6. keyboard typing in cortana,
  7. When cortana tell,
  8. go to bing com5 30,
  9. how do i turn off windows security,
  10. windows 10 cortana typing,
  11. tell cortana to press the keyboard