Windows 10: How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?

Discus and support How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I had a problem with Outlook Mail App not syncing for a week so I deleted my Outlook info and created a new one. My emails sync fine and is up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Schism082, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Schism082 Win User

How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App?

Hi, I had a problem with Outlook Mail App not syncing for a week so I deleted my Outlook info and created a new one. My emails sync fine and is up to date, but I lost the "Focused" option. It shows all mail together. How do I get the focused back? Is there a way to reset Mail and start over? Please reply. Thanks

:)

Schism082, Jul 18, 2018
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Josef Bri Win User
    Windows 10 Mail App Focused Problem

Hi Larry,

To turn off the Focused & other feature in the Mail app, please follow the steps below:

• Open your Mail app
    • Click on the Settings icon (looks like a gear).
    • Click Options, and search for the layout section.
    • Under layout, find Focused Inbox. Select Don't sort messages and then hit
      Save.
    We'll look forward to your reply.

Josef Bri, Jul 18, 2018
  4. Rhina Vib Win User

Enable Focused Inbox for Gmail in Mail App

Hi Jeff,

For steps on how to enable or turn on the Focused Inbox feature for your Windows 10 Mail app, you can refer to the article on this

link

If you have other questions, let us know.

Regards.

Rhina Vib, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get "Focused" on Outlook Mail App? - Similar Threads - Focused Outlook Mail

2. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  3. How do I install the Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I install the Mail App: Split from this thread. I bought Windows10. I upgraded from Windows8.1. I was looking to regain the email app i deleted in 8.1 in error. Windows10 has a mail app but I don’t have it in my apps. How do I obtain that app?...
  4. I do not get mail attachments in mail app

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not get mail attachments in mail app: Something went wrong yesterday and my Mail app stopped delivering attachments. This issue is on my Windows 10 laptop. The app installed on the phone is working properly....
  5. How do I make Mail my true default e-mail app and get rid of the old man named Outlook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make Mail my true default e-mail app and get rid of the old man named Outlook?: Hi, I’m an Office 365 subscriber, I do freelance work. I love O365 and I think it runs circles around competition like Google.However, for me MS Outlook is the weakest point of the offering. I get thet ih has a tons of features and is the corporate standard. But I concluded...
  6. How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?: Hi, I am trying to clean my outlook "Mail" App or outlook on my web browser. I don't have outlook from Office 365, just the Mail app and outlook.com. I'm reading how to clean things like the .dat (data) or .fav (favorites). I've never cleaned outlook before so there's...
  7. how do I remove mail app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do I remove mail app: Problems with mail app and need to remove and reinstall it. Remove-AppxPackage in windows power shell does not work I get the message removal failed, contact your software vendor. I have a Lenovo laptop with Windows 10...
  8. Outlook Mail app corrupted?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail app corrupted?: My Outlook Mail has not downloaded any mails for over 30 days. A notification repeatedly says its settings need updating (password?) and to click Fix. Fix does not work. I have checked all I can, including the password which is correct and works. Fortunately I can keep track...
  9. Can't get my Outlook to sync in Mail App

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get my Outlook to sync in Mail App: Trying to set up my outlook in the Win 10 mail app...have all settings enter3ed correctly...including Outlook password for my cox email account...but every time I try to sync...sync window 10 just spins... Bigger issue is if I check the password for my outlook (Cox)...
  10. Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app: How to: Move Outlook Email to Focused or Other Inbox in Windows 10 Mail app How to Move Messages to Focused or Other Inbox for Outlook in Windows 10 Mail app The Mail and Calendar apps included with Windows 10 help you stay up to date on your email, manage your schedule...