Windows 10: How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

Discus and support How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MarshaSavage, Feb 27, 2024.

1. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it add Freecell back. It worked one time, started the reload and is now doing the same thing again.

:)

MarshaSavage, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

1. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a... - Similar Threads - Freecell play game

2. How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Freecell to play the game without going round and round with the starting of a...: When it is loading, it shows the ad for a new game. The clock ticks down and the "x" shows, but when I click it, it starts the loading all over again. What is wrong? So far it does not ever get to a new Freecell game. I deleted the app, and the went to Microsoft and had it...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round: I have the following to my recollection Asus ROG Strix X470-FAMD Ryzen 5 2600XGSKill Ripjaws 3200 2x8GBPowercolor Red Devil RX 580 / 8GBInland Sata SSD 240 GBSamsung 970 EVO NVME 250GBADATA NVME 500GBOperating System Windows 10 ProComputer was working fine a day before. I...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round: I have the following to my recollection Asus ROG Strix X470-FAMD Ryzen 5 2600XGSKill Ripjaws 3200 2x8GBPowercolor Red Devil RX 580 / 8GBInland Sata SSD 240 GBSamsung 970 EVO NVME 250GBADATA NVME 500GBOperating System Windows 10 ProComputer was working fine a day before. I...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on loading little dots keep going round and round

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Rounded Corners

Rounded Corners: Is there a setting I am missing somewhere to bring back the beautiful square corners that fit so well on my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rounded-corners/70f7f75d-b361-4b00-b5db-68f85cfabdaf
  7. Computer keeps crashing on the first round of a game I play

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer keeps crashing on the first round of a game I play: Here is the crash report: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsI2NOYNyFa2kUMHrWXs05jVNM-2?e=I6huOL So the game I play is Valorant and after the new update and trying out Razer Cortex, on the first round of the game it will start to lag, hang then crash and I will get a BSOD with stop...
  8. Round Corner?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Round Corner?: I know it sounds weird, but is there any tools that make rounded screen corner on windows? I'm using a windows pad, the pad itself is rounded but the screen is sharp square, so I'm wondering if I could make this rounded. submitted by /u/ProgUn1corn [link] [comments]...
  9. This scam is STILL doing the rounds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    This scam is STILL doing the rounds: Hi there I can't believe this but people are still getting scammed by this old perennial scam. Unsolicited phone call says something like this "Due to illegal activity your ISP will disconnect your Internet in the next 48 hours --please press XX ...... etc etc" Once you've...
  10. Wondow will start, white dots go round and round

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wondow will start, white dots go round and round: window will not start, white dots go around and around, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wondow-will-start-white-dots-go-round-and-round/5504e73e-a4c2-4020-8b84-bac6c00c9f18