Windows 10: How do I get Frequent tabs to work?

Discus and support How do I get Frequent tabs to work? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Frequent tabs are empty [img] Tabbed browsing default settings [img] How do I get Frequent tabs to work? 63917 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MeAndMyComputer, Sep 15, 2016.

1. How do I get Frequent tabs to work?

Frequent tabs are empty

How do I get Frequent tabs to work? [​IMG]

Tabbed browsing default settings

How do I get Frequent tabs to work?

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Sep 15, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Sep 15, 2016
  3. How do you get Windows 10 Edge to save the tabs when you sign off and come back?

You forgot to mention clicking on "settings" to get to the options.

Where are the toolbars?

Where are the tabs?

RobertKlawitter, Sep 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, first I deleted the couple that were there. Then I went to
    Google
    about three times.
    Then I opened a new tab, and the frequent tab for google was there.
    I repeated that with tenforums.
    Then I opened a new tab, and both frequent tabs were there.

Basically it seems you have to visit the site a certain number of times for it to appear.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2016
  5. Checked in: Always switch to new tabs when they are created
    Did a couple of cycles like you mentioned and they are working.
    Thank you.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get Frequent tabs to work? - Similar Threads - Frequent tabs

2. Frequent corruptions on my SSDs, especially Quickbooks folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Frequent corruptions on my SSDs, especially Quickbooks folder: Hello, I just replaced my data drive, swapped a 4 year old OCZ for a new Crucial MX500 because I frequently was unable to open Quickbooks due to data corruption on the folder that contains the QB files. The new drive shows the same trouble - I then have to run an error check...
  3. HP Pavilion / Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter / Drops Wi-Fi frequently.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP Pavilion / Realtek RTL8188EE 802.11 bgn Wi-Fi Adapter / Drops Wi-Fi frequently.: To all of you who have Wi-Fi dropping the internet connection on Windows 10 after migration from Windows 8.1. Do not ask solution for this question to Microsoft. Sorry to say, these nuts at Microsoft with so called certified MVPs will just waste your time filling up 4 pages...
  4. My PC has frequent BSOD and I can't find the cause, minidump files included.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC has frequent BSOD and I can't find the cause, minidump files included.: For the past month my pc has experienced random BSOD that occur no matter what I am doing (gaming, streaming tv). The pc is about 4 months old and this issue has seemingly came out of nowhere. I have received stop codes such as: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL DRIVER OVERRAN STACK...
  5. My pc has frequent BSOD and I can't find the casue.

My pc has frequent BSOD and I can't find the casue.: For the past month my pc has experienced random BSOD that occur no matter what I am doing (gaming, streaming tv). The pc is about 4 months old and this issue has seemingly came out of nowhere. I have received stop codes such as: IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL DRIVER OVERRAN STACK...
  6. Getting SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Frequently

Getting SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Frequently: My computer will not stop blue screening randomly during use.. I've updated all the drivers I'm aware of, and my bios is up to date. I'm hoping these 2 files will provide answers, if not, my apologies, I'll do whatever steps are necessary to get my pc working normally again....
  7. Laptop wifii using one driver and not other with frequent disconnectio

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop wifii using one driver and not other with frequent disconnectio: Seemingly used but good laptop had v. good working WIFI system. After 6 months it stopped working. The same WIFI is working on mobiles without any problems ever. therefore, the need arose to use this usb WIFI adapter for laptop. Some links are given to explanation...
  8. Frequent Screen Blackouts

Frequent Screen Blackouts: I am having weird issues with my PC recently. The only thing I installed was Norton AV recently. But, my display keeps going blank and the computer is just not responding, I can say this because I have teamviewver running and when I see the status it shows as offline. But,...
  9. BSOD frequently

BSOD frequently: can someone take a look at my minidumps and let me know what is causing these BSOD? i've tested RAM and changed Video card, clean install too. I am at a loss. please help my minidumps files: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkUVehxmeikB6iuHk4BdRGfrhPY_?e=ILhLgM...
  10. How to get "Frequent" items when opening a new IE 11 tab like before?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get "Frequent" items when opening a new IE 11 tab like before?: It seems after an Internet Explorer 11 update, new tabs now show "Top Sites" and a "My Feed" (which you can turn off in settings accessed via the new home web page). First of all, what are these "Top Sites"? They certainly don't look like MY top sites. It's a new promotion...