Windows 10: How do I get Frequent tabs to work?

Discus and support How do I get Frequent tabs to work? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Frequent tabs are empty [img] Tabbed browsing default settings [img] How do I get Frequent tabs to work? 63917 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by MeAndMyComputer, Sep 15, 2016.

1. How do I get Frequent tabs to work?

Frequent tabs are empty

How do I get Frequent tabs to work? [​IMG]

Tabbed browsing default settings

How do I get Frequent tabs to work?

:)

MeAndMyComputer, Sep 15, 2016
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Sep 15, 2016
  3. How do you get Windows 10 Edge to save the tabs when you sign off and come back?

You forgot to mention clicking on "settings" to get to the options.

Where are the toolbars?

Where are the tabs?

RobertKlawitter, Sep 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, first I deleted the couple that were there. Then I went to
    Google
    about three times.
    Then I opened a new tab, and the frequent tab for google was there.
    I repeated that with tenforums.
    Then I opened a new tab, and both frequent tabs were there.

Basically it seems you have to visit the site a certain number of times for it to appear.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2016
  5. Checked in: Always switch to new tabs when they are created
    Did a couple of cycles like you mentioned and they are working.
    Thank you.

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get Frequent tabs to work? - Similar Threads - Frequent tabs

2. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Lately, when I just log on to my laptop Windows 10, I often receive this BSOD error after my laptop struggle or hang a little when my apps started to load in. Also, I just check my Event Viewer and the latest error says "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly....
  3. Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Frequent BSOD about nvlddmk.sys with the stop code: VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE: Lately, when I just log on to my laptop Windows 10, I often receive this BSOD error after my laptop struggle or hang a little when my apps started to load in. Also, I just check my Event Viewer and the latest error says "The GameInput Service service terminated unexpectedly....
  4. My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...: Whenever i click fast in a full-screen game it shows a other tab for a split second, for example: I got spotify and fortnite open, i am playing fortnite and click frequently in the game, it shows spotify for a split second and it keeps repeating and it is really annoying....
  5. My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...

My screen keeps showing other tabs for a split second whenever i click frequently in a...: Whenever i click fast in a full-screen game it shows a other tab for a split second, for example: I got spotify and fortnite open, i am playing fortnite and click frequently in the game, it shows spotify for a split second and it keeps repeating and it is really annoying....
  6. Multitude of Bsod's, frequent crashing browser tabs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitude of Bsod's, frequent crashing browser tabs: My pc is one I built myself about 4 months ago. Starting about a week back or so, I started getting random bluescreens. More recently these have become more frequent to a painful degree. The Bsod screens have a pretty wide variety, such as but not entirely limited to:"Page...
  7. Multitude of Bsod's, frequent crashing browser tabs

Multitude of Bsod's, frequent crashing browser tabs: My pc is one I built myself about 4 months ago. Starting about a week back or so, I started getting random bluescreens. More recently these have become more frequent to a painful degree. The Bsod screens have a pretty wide variety, such as but not entirely limited to:"Page...
  8. My Surface tab freezes frequently when connected to a 4k display

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Surface tab freezes frequently when connected to a 4k display: I see the computer freeze frequently when connected to a 4k display, most often during any window resizing operation. This doesn't happen on Full HD devices though. It is not always, but it is easy to produce by doing a few resize operations. Anything I am missing? I...
  9. Gigabyte B450 Aorus WiFi, frequent BSODs & tab crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gigabyte B450 Aorus WiFi, frequent BSODs & tab crashes: I have a custom-built PC with Gigabyte motherboard that gives a BSOD, typically once each day I'm using it. In addition, browser tabs but not the browser crash constantly with no visible lag or decrease in performance. Other times the browser will occasionally turn white and...
  10. How to get "Frequent" items when opening a new IE 11 tab like before?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get "Frequent" items when opening a new IE 11 tab like before?: It seems after an Internet Explorer 11 update, new tabs now show "Top Sites" and a "My Feed" (which you can turn off in settings accessed via the new home web page). First of all, what are these "Top Sites"? They certainly don't look like MY top sites. It's a new promotion...