Windows 10: How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?

Discus and support How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't like the updated smilies that Yahoo mail now offers. I did some searching and found this client, "Incredimail," which has over a thousand... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RadCazz, Mar 22, 2018.

1. RadCazz Win User

How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?

I don't like the updated smilies that Yahoo mail now offers. I did some searching and found this client, "Incredimail," which has over a thousand smilies and looks like a lot of fun to use.

I can't get it to work with my Yahoo Plus account. All answers I have found date back, to like 2004, when Yahoo Mail had a drop down menu that allowed the user to allow POP.

I did try this:

How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018? [​IMG]

How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018? [​IMG]

But no luck.

Is there any way on God's green earth I can get it to work? I spent better part of an hour tinkering with the values.

Please help! Thanks.

:)

RadCazz, Mar 22, 2018
  2. Trudybc Win User

how to ust incredimail and win 10

How to use Incredimail with win 10?

Trudybc, Mar 22, 2018
  3. How do i get rid of a mistaken yahoo mail plus section in messaging

delete your account in e-mail settings...

abhishekkai08, Mar 22, 2018
  4. clam1952 Win User

clam1952, Mar 22, 2018
  5. RadCazz Win User
    Thank you! What I read skerred me so that I used Revo Uninstaller to complete remove Incredimail and all the Registry items, of which there was a ton! I then used BoostSpeed to scan and repair my Registry. Hopefully, I have bid a not-so-fond farewell to Incredimail. Thanks again for the heads up!

RadCazz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018? - Similar Threads - Incredimail Yahoo Plus

2. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop: I downloaded Disney Plus on the Microsoft store and have it but it will only appear on my taskbar if I pin it there how do I get it to be on my desktop?...
  3. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop: I downloaded Disney Plus on the Microsoft store and have it but it will only appear on my taskbar if I pin it there how do I get it to be on my desktop?...
  4. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. how do I get Disney plus to be on my desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. how do I get my yahoo mail

how do I get my yahoo mail: I can't seem to get to my yahoo mail any suggestions ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-my-yahoo-mail/5aad72c2-ad43-4a3e-a289-2f097e35917e
  7. How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I move a photo album from win 10 to yahoo email?: How do I move a photo album from win10 to attach to an email on yahoo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-move-a-photo-album-from-win-10-to-yahoo/0a5a82c8-460b-4df7-809d-9a1a043d7145"
  8. How do I get rid of Yahoo?

How do I get rid of Yahoo?: When I open a new Google Chrome tab, Yahoo opens up. Yahoo is not my default search engine but Google is, why does Yahoo keep showing up instead of Google? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-yahoo/a4dd73d0-a88a-44b8-a4ad-c930f1ab83e8
  9. how do i get back to yahoo mail classic

how do i get back to yahoo mail classic: how do I get back to yahoo mail classic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-back-to-yahoo-mail-classic/ed4c32ce-c3df-42e1-8937-06fabdfb7913
  10. .ima in incredimail

in Browsers and Email
    .ima in incredimail: Hello all, i use incredimail and since this official release of win 10 I keep getting an error message telling me "icredimail needs to be assoscsated with .ima file s do you want to assocciate it YES/NO" no matter what select I still get this error. I had this with some of...