Windows 10: How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?

Discus and support How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I don't like the updated smilies that Yahoo mail now offers. I did some searching and found this client, "Incredimail," which has over a thousand... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RadCazz, Mar 22, 2018.

1. RadCazz Win User

How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018?

I don't like the updated smilies that Yahoo mail now offers. I did some searching and found this client, "Incredimail," which has over a thousand smilies and looks like a lot of fun to use.

I can't get it to work with my Yahoo Plus account. All answers I have found date back, to like 2004, when Yahoo Mail had a drop down menu that allowed the user to allow POP.

I did try this:

How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018? [​IMG]

How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018? [​IMG]

But no luck.

Is there any way on God's green earth I can get it to work? I spent better part of an hour tinkering with the values.

Please help! Thanks.

:)

RadCazz, Mar 22, 2018
  2. Trudybc Win User

how to ust incredimail and win 10

How to use Incredimail with win 10?

Trudybc, Mar 22, 2018
  3. How do i get rid of a mistaken yahoo mail plus section in messaging

delete your account in e-mail settings...

abhishekkai08, Mar 22, 2018
  4. clam1952 Win User

clam1952, Mar 22, 2018
  5. RadCazz Win User
    Thank you! What I read skerred me so that I used Revo Uninstaller to complete remove Incredimail and all the Registry items, of which there was a ton! I then used BoostSpeed to scan and repair my Registry. Hopefully, I have bid a not-so-fond farewell to Incredimail. Thanks again for the heads up!

RadCazz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get Incredimail to work with Yahoo Plus for Win 10 in 2018? - Similar Threads - Incredimail Yahoo Plus

2. How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?: The first thing I have to say is I don't know a chipset from a football. I have a Dell inspiron. I am trying to load Datacolor Spyder4 Elite monitor calibrator. I have tried loading it with the cd, and online with the latest update. When I load it, it says to keep the Spyder4...
  3. How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get Win.10 to recognize a USB plug-in?: The first thing I have to say is I don't know a chipset from a football. I have a Dell inspiron. I am trying to load Datacolor Spyder4 Elite monitor calibrator. I have tried loading it with the cd, and online with the latest update. When I load it, it says to keep the Spyder4...
  4. How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get Win 7 games on my Win 10?: how do I get W7 games on my W10 , safe & easy * Moved from Community Participation Center * Original title: games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-win-7-games-on-my-win-10/32713fe3-8443-42bf-8a44-bee01e09d507
  5. How do i get rid of Win Erx03

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do i get rid of Win Erx03: What do I do with the How do i get rid of Win Erx03 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-win-erx03/50a551e5-7ecc-4cc2-94de-20cacf3dbe64"
  6. How do I get thumbnails of my photos in Win 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get thumbnails of my photos in Win 10?: I am unable to view photo thumbnails without icons. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-thumbnails-of-my-photos-in-win-10/bf65fd57-aa51-4fd0-b753-bbe7750a34ea"
  7. How do I get rid of Yahoo?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of Yahoo?: When I open a new Google Chrome tab, Yahoo opens up. Yahoo is not my default search engine but Google is, why does Yahoo keep showing up instead of Google? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-yahoo/a4dd73d0-a88a-44b8-a4ad-c930f1ab83e8
  8. how do i get back to yahoo mail classic

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get back to yahoo mail classic: how do I get back to yahoo mail classic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-back-to-yahoo-mail-classic/ed4c32ce-c3df-42e1-8937-06fabdfb7913
  9. How do I get any software to work with 10?

How do I get any software to work with 10?: Chrome, Sandboxie, Adblock plus do not work in Windows 10. I had windows 8 but lost my "free" up(down)grade when my hard drive died and I had to reinstall. Now, I finally have an OS that is halfway decent but my everyday programs do not work with it. It took them 3...
  10. How to get rid of Yahoo pestilence?

How to get rid of Yahoo pestilence?: Hi guys (and gals), Google is my default homepage, but when I type in a search term, I get the Yahoo Search results page. I don't want Yahoo Search! I removed it from Chrome Settings (it was there right under Google but not as default), did a restart, and the Settings...