Windows 10: How do I get Microsoft Remote Technical Support?

Discus and support How do I get Microsoft Remote Technical Support? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The last three Windows 10 updates left my desktop without sound output from speakers or headphones. Each time I ended up contacting Microsoft Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Bronis, Oct 28, 2017.

1. Bronis Win User

How do I get Microsoft Remote Technical Support?

The last three Windows 10 updates left my desktop without sound output from speakers or headphones. Each time I ended up contacting Microsoft Windows Technical Support who took remote control of my computer and sorted the problem out via a series of entries in Control Panel. The Fall Creator Update that I've just installed has done it again - this time the sound troubleshooter tells me I haven't got speakers/headphones plugged in, although I've done multiple reboots, and unplugged and replugged both speakers and headphones. What's worse, I can't find any way to get onto Microsoft technical support to do their usual fix via remote control.

Does anyone know where that facility has moved to? I've found some links to Quick Access but nothing about how I get Microsoft to appear at the other end. Thanks...

:)

Bronis, Oct 28, 2017

2. How do I get back to the technical support staff? My computer became unresponsive and cut me off.

Click Start > All Apps > scroll down to the letter "C" then click Chat Support.

Andre Da Costa, Oct 28, 2017
  3. How do I get back to the technical support staff? My computer became unresponsive and cut me off.

How do I get back to the technical support staff? My computer became unresponsive and cut me off.

DavidMoxham, Oct 28, 2017
  4. How do I get Microsoft Remote Technical Support?

You have "Get Help" app in Fall Creator Update.

FreeBooter, Oct 28, 2017
  5. Bronis Win User
    Thanks a lot for that. Used the app, connected to a Microsoft tech and had the problem fixed in 15 minutes. Marvellous.

Bronis, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

How do I get Microsoft Remote Technical Support?

1. How do I get Microsoft Remote Technical Support? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Remote Technical

2. How do I get in touch via phone or chat with a Microsoft technical support rep?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get in touch via phone or chat with a Microsoft technical support rep?: I am mad as hell.I moved, changed internet providers, and lost ALL my email accounts associated with my old provider. I did not have a gmail account before now.I changed many many many things for addresses login info etc. before I moved.However, I FOROGOT to change my...
  3. How do I get in touch via phone or chat with a Microsoft technical support rep?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get in touch via phone or chat with a Microsoft technical support rep?: I am mad as hell.I moved, changed internet providers, and lost ALL my email accounts associated with my old provider. I did not have a gmail account before now.I changed many many many things for addresses login info etc. before I moved.However, I FOROGOT to change my...
  4. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  5. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  6. Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical Support: How can anyone contact and speak to someone on the phone for technical help? As of now this is the worst customer service I've ever seen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/technical-support/7e175f24-fae4-495b-b4c4-6a9fa91a5953
  7. Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support: I am awaiting a call from Tier Two technical support on a printer connectivity issue and have a case # but have not received promised call. This is the second missed call and the first one was identified as not being recorded in the tier one technical support case report or...
  8. How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support?

How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support?: How do I speak with a live human an Microsoft for technical support? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-speak-with-a-live-human-an-microsoft-for/ca95fd66-c89a-4cfa-a61a-1c0bf12dded2
  9. Microsoft Technical Support

Microsoft Technical Support: G'day, I have had this problem with a Black Screen. I have tried so many ways to fix it. When I had a problem before. I was able to get a Technician to get logged into my computer. He fixed the problem for me. I had to pay for his service. Am I still able to still get...
  10. how do i talk to an official technical support technician

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i talk to an official technical support technician: i keep getting non Microsoft technicians . my new laptop my be compromised . please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_scanning-windows_10/how-do-i-talk-to-an-official-technical-support/f2f733a0-9657-4c51-98a1-74fd690ca427