Windows 10: How Do I Get My Mouse to Boot Up Fast at Bootup?

Discus and support How Do I Get My Mouse to Boot Up Fast at Bootup? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I boot up my PC its takes a while for the mouse drivers to kick in before I'm able to use it. How do I get the mouse to start up as quickly as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yahanna, Dec 11, 2017.

1. yahanna Win User

How Do I Get My Mouse to Boot Up Fast at Bootup?

When I boot up my PC its takes a while for the mouse drivers to kick in before I'm able to use it. How do I get the mouse to start up as quickly as booting up the pC?

:)

yahanna, Dec 11, 2017
  2. Shaki#2 Win User

Turn on PC from cold boot with USB keyboard and Mouse stopped working after Fall Creators Update

Hi

Thank you for answer. I guess my limited English skills are not helping here How Do I Get My Mouse to Boot Up Fast at Bootup? ;)

Mouse and keyboard are working - It is that I want to press key on keyboard or mouse and turn on computer instead of using power button on pc case.

And I solved the issue - after Creators update Fast hybrid boot in Windows was enabled (it was off before update so update put it On by itself). I was thinking about this and remembered that I wrote how windows boot time is shorter than before.... fast boot.

After powercfg -h off its working again -(have yet to try that on another computer). Load time is still faster than before but not as fast as with fast boot.

Do you by any chance know that USB keyboard start is impossible with Fast boot on? I think it is.

Shaki#2, Dec 11, 2017
  3. Jonf21 Win User
    Action Center

How do I get the action center to quit popping up when I move my mouse too fast on my trackpad?

Or how would I disable the action center shortcut all together? If I want to see it I can just go click on the icon in the bottom right corner.

Jonf21, Dec 11, 2017
  4. How Do I Get My Mouse to Boot Up Fast at Bootup?

What model of mouse is it and how is it connected to your PC (i.e. are you using a USB hub, what USB port is the mouse/hub plugged into)?

PolarNettles, Dec 11, 2017
  5. spunk Win User
    What is the make and model# of your computer/motherboard?
    Is your mouse a USB 3.0 mouse, or a USB2.0. Do you have it plugged into the USB 3.0 port (Blue)? Have you downloaded USB 3.0 drivers from your computer/motherboard manufacturers Support/Download Drivers site? Have you tried it in a USB 2.0 (Black) port?
    Press the Win key+X choose Device Manager. Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers. Right click Each USB Root Hub and choose Properties/Power Management tab. Uncheck, Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power on each root hub.

spunk, Dec 12, 2017
  6. yahanna Win User
    Hi spunk,

Appreciate the response. To answer your questions, I got an MSI H110M GAMING (MS-7994) mobo... intel i5 6500... 16GB ram.

My mouse is bluetooth.

Yes I've downloaded USB drivers from MSI which is my mobo manufacturer.

I've also unchecked Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power on each root hub. But despite this my mouse comes alive about 10 - 12 secs after my PC boots to the desktop. I believe its a bit too long. What do you suggest?

yahanna, Dec 13, 2017
  7. RQT
    rqt Win User
    "My mouse is bluetooth."

I think this is your problem - I think you're having to wait for the Bluetooth drivers to load (so nothing to do with the mouse drivers) - and the solution is to use a mouse that the system will recognise as a normal hardware mouse - so wired (USB or PS/2) or a normal wireless mouse with it's own wireless adaptor.

8. spunk Win User

You didn't mention Bluetooth in the OP. That would have been good information to tell us. So all suggestions about USB drivers are moot.
    Go to the Device Manager Expand Bluetooth, Right click your Device and uncheck Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power

spunk, Dec 13, 2017
  9. yahanna Win User
    Hey spunks,

Looks like that advice helped a lot. Wish I could get just 3 more secs though. If you know how let me know. Thanks man

yahanna, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How Do I Get My Mouse to Boot Up Fast at Bootup? - Similar Threads - Mouse Boot Fast

2. my mouse is not working how do i get it to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse is not working how do i get it to?: it wont connect the light on the side of it keeps turning on when i try to connect like it is not working but it works on my friends computer like what the heck is going on with it i need it for school plz help with any knowlage of how to help plz if you need to explain it to...
  3. my mouse is not working how do i get it to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my mouse is not working how do i get it to?: it wont connect the light on the side of it keeps turning on when i try to connect like it is not working but it works on my friends computer like what the heck is going on with it i need it for school plz help with any knowlage of how to help plz if you need to explain it to...
  4. How to i get my laptop to boot up

How to i get my laptop to boot up: My laptop was working fine but when i turned it off when I tried to turn it back on it switched on but just showed a blank screen it doesn’t even show the windows logo. I have tried to boot it safe mode and hard reset my laptop but it doesn’t work. Please help...
  5. How to i get my laptop to boot up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to i get my laptop to boot up: My laptop was working fine but when i turned it off when I tried to turn it back on it switched on but just showed a blank screen it doesn’t even show the windows logo. I have tried to boot it safe mode and hard reset my laptop but it doesn’t work. Please help...
  6. How to i get my laptop to boot up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How do I get my mouse to work properly?

How do I get my mouse to work properly?: Hi, I have a Logitech Performance MX mouse I also have the keyboard too. I had been using this flawlessly on my Windows 10 laptop but it has issues on Windows 11. If I go into Device Manager it shows up under other devices and shows "The drivers for this device are not...
  8. After Windows 1903, it boots fast, but after I boot up, it gets slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows 1903, it boots fast, but after I boot up, it gets slow: My computer was slow after Windows 10 1903 update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-windows-1903-it-boots-fast-but-after-i-boot/279f7083-985b-4b08-955c-02f8e681bf1b
  9. my mouse is moving to fast. How do I slow it down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my mouse is moving to fast. How do I slow it down: mouse to fast. need to slow speed down. I read how to solve, does not work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-is-moving-to-fast-how-do-i-slow-it-down/72e7dde2-869d-44f5-835a-dd6d1e6eb58e
  10. How can i Fast bootup my laptop without ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i Fast bootup my laptop without ssd: Hi, I was wondering how I could make my computer faster without an SSD? I am looking to execute these ideas of yours on my laptop and gaming PC, I know that I can use CCleaner and Defraggler to make it more faster but are there any more ideas? My Gaming PC specs: Custom...