Windows 10: How do I get my Windows Live Lock Screen Background to Change Again

Discus and support How do I get my Windows Live Lock Screen Background to Change Again in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently, My lock screen, which is set on Windows Live Backgrounds, has stopped changing photos. Wondering if anyone could help? 99549 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Warzcast, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Warzcast Win User

How do I get my Windows Live Lock Screen Background to Change Again

Recently, My lock screen, which is set on Windows Live Backgrounds, has stopped changing photos. Wondering if anyone could help?

:)

Warzcast, Dec 3, 2017
  2. 7thSense Win User

Start Screen tends to Lag after updating my Lumia 525 to WP 8.1 Update 1 preview

I suspect you have or had Live Lock Screen BETA installed? So follow these steps to get rid of the lag:

* Uninstall Live Lock Screen BETA

* Go to Settings > lock screen and change Background to
    Bing

* lock and then unlock your phone

* Go to Settings > lock screen again and change Backgournd to
    Photo

That should get rid of the lag. Also; I recommend you wait for the final release of Live Lock Screen.

7thSense, Dec 3, 2017
  3. How do I change Sign in screen windows 10???

My question is the exact opposite: How do I FIX the lock screen background picture? I can live forever with the Japanese Garden background picture offered by Microsoft. I CAN'T STAND the West Side Highway at 95 mph background picture that comes up from
    time to time. I GET BORED with the Wharf with Icicles background picture that cycles through.

I can find Setting/Personalization/Lock Screen from the Start menu all right, but nothing there or here (How to Customize the Lock Screen on Windows 8 or 10) tells me how to stop the rotation of the series of pictures Microsoft
    thinks will interest me and let me settle with the Japanese Garden.

RobertEOlsen, Dec 3, 2017
  4. Bastet Win User

If Windows Live refers to Spotlight then you can run Brink’s Spotlight fix: Reset and Re-register Windows Spotlight in Windows 10 Customization Tutorials
    I’ve found that all’s OK until you mark a photo as ‘not a fan’ then it goes to the default mountain/red backpack photo & I have to run the fix again. If I don’t use ‘not a fan’ photo changes every day or two; choosing ‘like’ works as it should.
    If it’s a third-party app/software then you may have to contact the developer to fix the problem.

Bastet, Dec 3, 2017
  5. Warzcast Win User
    Yes, I was referring to spotlight. My apologies. This seemed to work. Thanks for the help. Much appreciated. *Biggrin

Warzcast, Dec 3, 2017
  6. Bastet Win User
    Glad to help. *Smile

Bastet, Dec 3, 2017
  7. Bree New Member
    Do you have the Fall Creators Update (1709)? I have found that since getting 1709 Spotlight has stopped working several times. Brink's tutorial has always got it working again.

Some other aspects of Spotlight have improved in 1709, it now shows the Spotlight picture at boot up (previously at boot you'd see the default 'cave' even if Spotlight was selected).

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get my Windows Live Lock Screen Background to Change Again - Similar Threads - Live Lock Screen

2. How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?: I've gone into the settings of everything I can to change my name on my lock screen, but I still get dead named when I sign in. Brinson Faglier is no longer my legal name, it is now Mae Faglier. I would just like my pc to show my name correctly, but it is the only place that...
  3. How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?: I've gone into the settings of everything I can to change my name on my lock screen, but I still get dead named when I sign in. Brinson Faglier is no longer my legal name, it is now Mae Faglier. I would just like my pc to show my name correctly, but it is the only place that...
  4. How do I get my name to change on my lock screen?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  5. How do I change my lock screen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change my lock screen?: I am attempting to change it and I am seeing "Some of these settings are managed by your organization." I have tried resetting it, but it didn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-my-lock-screen/b2be11cf-bfd9-4354-87a4-d82f9f6b054d
  6. I cant change my lock screen background

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant change my lock screen background: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kareem335 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjhfef/i_cant_change_my_lock_screen_background/
  7. I can’t change my lock screen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can’t change my lock screen background: When I change the lock screen and press Win + L it Works like it should, but when I restart the Computer the lock screen background goes back to the Windows default one. The "show fun facts and tips" button resets every time I close the lock screen settings tab....
  8. how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?

how do i change the WELCOME background, NOT the LOCK screen?: literally what the title says. i want to change the background that says welcome, AFTER i put in my password, NOT the background that shows up when i put in my password....
  9. How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?

How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color?: How do i change the background of Lock Screen to solid color? Reminder, i am NOT referring to the login screen. There is a regedit i have tried that people suggest, creating DWORD 'DisabledLogonBackground', and changed it to "1". Then go to Colors in settings and choosing...
  10. I cannot change my lock screen background

I cannot change my lock screen background: After installing one of the feature updates (I believe it was the Fall Creators Update, build 1709), my lock screen background cannot change to a custom picture. I am limited to the six inbox pictures that come with Windows 10. If I try to browse for a picture of my own, or...