Windows 10: How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

Discus and support How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Alicia J, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Alicia J Win User

How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book

I have three options listed in Outlook when I try to export a CSV contact list from the address book.. Myself, another person, and the 'Outlook Data File'. I am the default person.

When you open the address book, the choice that has the current contacts is my name-contacts. When you go to the export file section, it is called suggested contacts. If I export this file and open it in excel, it shows names and street addresses with no email address listed. There are also names in the file that are no longer in my address book.

How do I get the address book to export the current list from my address book, and how do I get the excel file to show the email address?

:)

Alicia J, Feb 11, 2018

2. how do I export address book from Windows 10 mail

how do I export address book from Windows 10 mail (outlook) to other e-mail programs?

Original TItle: address book

pnelson239, Feb 11, 2018
  3. Edvard72 Win User
    double entries in address books

I synced the address books of outlook 2010 (win 7), ovi-mail (in internet) and E72 phone. Something went wrong because now I have all names double, identical entries in all three address books. Almost 1000 entries in total. Phone memory full. How do I get
    rid of the double entries.

Edvard72, Feb 11, 2018
  4. Samuria Win User

Are you using a PST file or ost?

Samuria, Feb 11, 2018
  5. Alicia J Win User
    When I export the file I’ve been using the CSV option. The Outlook folder on my PC contains a .pst file. Does that answer your question?

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Alicia J, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get Outlook 2010 to export the correct address book - Similar Threads - Outlook 2010 export

2. 365 Outlook address book

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    365 Outlook address book: I have two friends with the same email address, whenever I try to email one of them, the other friend's name always appears in the To field. How can I get separate names?...
  3. Outlook address book - Phone numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook address book - Phone numbers: Hello team Maybe a simple solution for my question, here it goes. In Outlook, I've an address book with phone numbers, if I click on the phone numbers Teams open op. How ever i would like to use "your phone" instead Is that possible and how ? What i have tried:...
  4. Outlook 2013 Address book

Outlook 2013 Address book: I bought a new PC and lost my Outlook 2013 address book in the transfer. I downloaded iphone contacts via a vcard into my contacts. However, when I type a name into the To: box for a new message, Outlook is looking for email addresses, not my contact's name. How do I get it...
  5. how do I add addresses to my address book?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I add addresses to my address book?: take me to my address book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-add-addresses-to-my-address-book/6afc86a8-d89c-48ab-83c6-38857b4bf600"
  6. Export address Book Windows 10 with no toolbar

Export address Book Windows 10 with no toolbar: Totally disgusted with Windows 10 Have clicked and followed loads of suggestions on forums. Nothing works. Cannot even alter screen size to medium as suggested in settings. Only thing left to do is hand copy as no copy facility. No wonder people are giving up and buying a...
  7. Configure Outlook 2010 for Outlook.com address

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Configure Outlook 2010 for Outlook.com address: I am following instructions on line to make my Outlook.com address work in my newly re-installed Outlook 2010. This is what I was instructed to put: Account Type: IMAP Incoming Mail Server: imap-mail.outlook.com Outgoing Mail Server: smtp-mail.outlook.com Username: (I put...
  8. Address Book - Outlook - missing

in Browsers and Email
    Address Book - Outlook - missing: my computer was updated early hours this morning, 13 December, but i notice now that my address book in my email Outlook is missing. how do I get it back? .... I presume it must still be there, somewhere!! 33653
  9. Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2010 - Lost Autocomplete Addresses?: I have several IMAP accounts setup in Outlook 2010. Autocomplete for frequently used email addresses on creating a new message has been working fine. Two days ago, I set up a new Outlook email account using the new account wizard. This successfully configured a new Microsoft...
  10. Outlook 2010 cannot get Address Book to show Contacts

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 cannot get Address Book to show Contacts: I've followed the MS advice shown at:- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/...ook-in-outlook I still can't get my contacts to show in the Address Book. All worked fine until I had to do a complete system recovery! All advice gratefully received. 103874