Windows 10: How do i get rid of pin on start up

Discus and support How do i get rid of pin on start up in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; is there a way of not putting in a pin or password on start up?iv tryed to remove it but it looks as if they forgot a tab to disable this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by musky, Aug 19, 2015.

1. musky Win User

How do i get rid of pin on start up

is there a way of not putting in a pin or password on start up?iv tryed to remove it but it looks as if they forgot a tab to disable this option.*Mad*Mad

:)

musky, Aug 19, 2015
  2. John Sarc Win User

How do I get rid of the lock screen on start up?

Hi Peter,

Let's get this done so you don't need to type in the password every time you access the computer. We found this
    thread
    (see Ruth Buruga's response). It provides information on how to turn off/disable the lock screen. Other Community members find it helpful. Give it a try.

John Sarc, Aug 19, 2015
  3. How do I get rid of the lock screen on start up?

I have a desk top PC, and I am the only user of this PC, how do I get rid of the lock screen on start up as I am sick of putting in a password for a computer only I use How do i get rid of pin  on start up :p

peterdelahaye, Aug 19, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

You don't have to login with your ms account. Why not use a local account without a password?

WhyMe, Aug 19, 2015
  5. WhyMe Win User
    • Go to Settings > Accounts
    • Click on "Sign in with a local account instead"
    • Enter your Microsoft account password and click 'next'
    • Just make sure the local account username is what you want, leave the password and hint boxes empty
    • Click 'next'
    • Sign out and sign back in again

WhyMe, Aug 20, 2015
  6. caperjack Win User
    caperjack, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How do i get rid of pin on start up - Similar Threads - rid pin start

2. How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of the screen that comes up when starting the computer "the...: A screen comes up when starting the computer "there is an error and we are collecting information; we will restart the computer" I would like to get rid of this screen. The computer is not restarted and the screen has been coming up now for a long time....
  3. How do I get rid of my PIN?

How do I get rid of my PIN?: Hello, I have tried removing my PIN several times following countless tutorials but every time it prompts me to input the PIN I just ''removed'', I did disable the ''For improved security, only allow Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts on this device'', that didn't...
  4. How do I get rid of my PIN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of my PIN?: Hello, I have tried removing my PIN several times following countless tutorials but every time it prompts me to input the PIN I just ''removed'', I did disable the ''For improved security, only allow Windows Hello sign-in for Microsoft accounts on this device'', that didn't...
  5. how do I get rid of the selfie in the start up screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I get rid of the selfie in the start up screen: wwhen I start the computer I get a back ground scene and in the centre of it is a photo of me . I didn't put it there and I want to get rid of it so that I can see the whole picture...
  6. how do I get rid of the selfie in the start up screen

how do I get rid of the selfie in the start up screen: wwhen I start the computer I get a back ground scene and in the centre of it is a photo of me . I didn't put it there and I want to get rid of it so that I can see the whole picture...
  7. How do I require a PIN on start up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I require a PIN on start up?: For security reasons we would like to change the start up settings on our Windows PC to require a PIN on start up but when I go to settings > accounts > sign-in options > and select Windows Hello PIN, then restart the computer it just logs in without requesting a PIN. We have...
  8. How do I require a PIN on start up?

How do I require a PIN on start up?: For security reasons we would like to change the start up settings on our Windows PC to require a PIN on start up but when I go to settings > accounts > sign-in options > and select Windows Hello PIN, then restart the computer it just logs in without requesting a PIN. We have...
  9. How do I require a PIN on start up?

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How do I get rid of <No Text> in Start Menu?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I get rid of <No Text> in Start Menu?: Using Windows 10 ver 1909. As attached, the Start Menu displays a folder called <No Text> which leads to nothing. Nothing like that in All Programs when I navigated there. Then, I did a search on C:, to no avail. Nothing. Google has nothing for me. :-( TIA. 175074

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get rid of pin

2. get rid of windows pin window

3. how to get rid of pin on computer

4. how to get rid of pin on,
  5. get rid of pin windows,
  6. how to remove pin,
  7. how do I get rid of the pin,
  8. how to get rid of the pin,
  9. how do I get rid of pin on start up?,
  10. how to get rid of pin on startup,
  11. how do i get rid of pin on startup