Windows 10: How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares

Discus and support How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi guys. It started with a .exe download I ran on my windows 10 which was totally new,But not anymore. I had to pull up my sleeves :P and get rid of... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Win98Fan, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Win98Fan Win User

How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares

Hi guys.
    It started with a .exe download I ran on my windows 10 which was totally new,But not anymore.
    I had to pull up my sleeves How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares :p and get rid of the viruses when I got stuck.
    But anyways my system afterwards has these adwares and occasional messing up of my firefox browser like self changing homepage like mail.ru and self installing applications,One of them is the famous UC.exe and other very strange applications but its not like that its totally EFfed up but I do get once two or three very strange self installed applications on my desktop -_- what the hell mannn.
    I have a full version malware bytes home premium it worked fine.
    But its not getting the job done.
    I'm not able to remove these firefox cookies adwares and self installing applications and especially that UC.exe which installs the uc browser itself.
    Help
    Please suggest me some applications and fixes

Oh and yes i forgot to add two things my firefox changes alot like the whole top Search bar has disappeared itself and PS I had to remove my Microsoft Edge because it was not working and in process I accidentally made it useless,So I just deleted it.
    If anyone has a Fix to getting my microsoft edge back that would be helpful too thanks,because it was useful in helping me in my studies .
    Thanks guys

:)

Win98Fan, Aug 24, 2016

2. how do i get rid of these?

Please run a system file check (SFC) & DISM if you are on win 8 or higher

All instructions are in our Wiki article below...

Should you have any questions please ask us.

System file check (SFC) Scan and Repair System Files

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Aug 24, 2016
  3. how do i get rid of these?

i tried both the SFC a few times and DISM a few times and neither found any "integrity violations"

the computer is running slow and the red sign with the little x on it is intermittently on the sound and networking icons on the taskbar (wifi & audio work most of time )

I connected to IT assistants through Microsoft windows 10 online (they controlled my cursor and checked things like drivers etc.) and it was to no avail How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares :( the red signs went away, I thanked them for their assistance, and lo & behold, they come back after
    I disconnect from them.

I went to win10 from win7 and have 2gb ram (would've changed to 4gb if the stick actually worked) I upgraded from a single core AMD to dual core. my cpu is 35watt instead of 25 watt.

I'm pulling straws here. Maybe I have a corruption or virus? I don't want to reset unless I really have to as I have so many apps downloaded.

ATTN: new update! I asked Microsoft answer tech and he said the computer is fine and just wait for November win10 update since it will solve common bugs

Nick Super, Aug 24, 2016
  4. Win98Fan Win User

Oh and yes i forgot to add two things my firefox changes alot like the whole top Search bar has disappeared itself and PS I had to remove my Microsoft Edge because it was not working and in process I accidentally made it useless,So I just deleted it.
    If anyone has a Fix to getting my microsoft edge back that would be helpful too thanks,because it was useful in helping me in my studies .
    Thanks guys

Win98Fan, Aug 24, 2016
  5. Borg 386 Win User
    Other scanner options include AdwCleaner, SuperAntiSpyware Portable & TDSSkiller (to check for Rootkits.)

Before running these, suggest you run RKill to try & stop any malicious processes. Do NOT reboot after running this tool. Instead, immediately start running a scan with the malware scanners. Be sure to scan again with Malwarebytes also after running RKill.

Since Edge is damaged please see this tutorial:

Microsoft Edge - Reinstall and Re-register in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

You may wish to consider resetting Firefox.

Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings | Firefox Help

Borg 386, Aug 24, 2016
  6. Samuria Win User
    Samuria, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares - Similar Threads - rid Bugger Viruses

2. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  3. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get rid of altruistics virus?: I downloaded a game and this appeared in my laptop. i already tried uninstalling it from the control panel but the thing is still there on task manager. please help me :...
  4. how do i get rid of altruistics virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I get rid of the trovi search blocker virus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I get rid of the trovi search blocker virus?: I recently was searching the web as usual but a couple minutes after I got the "this site could be risky" and there is no way I could get it off, no information and worse of all i cant serch for any antivirus apps since the trovi blocker keeps popping up and i have no info...
  6. How do I get rid of the trovi search blocker virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of the trovi search blocker virus?: I recently was searching the web as usual but a couple minutes after I got the "this site could be risky" and there is no way I could get it off, no information and worse of all i cant serch for any antivirus apps since the trovi blocker keeps popping up and i have no info...
  7. How do I get rid of this virus? "All Restricted applications?"

How do I get rid of this virus? "All Restricted applications?": I have a HP All-in-One 22-c0063w that I bought 1 and half months ago and caught a bad virus that completely took over my computer Stop code o000063A{?} message Just a few days ago I got the Windows 10 download to reset my computer. I got it and had CS representative guide...
  8. How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of hotspot shield virus?: Hotspot shield is NOT in my control panel and it’s still installed how do I get rid of it? submitted by /u/awesomebrett57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy8jd5/how_do_i_get_rid_of_hotspot_shield_virus/
  9. Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?

Virus? How Do I Get Rid Of It?: I haven't downloaded anything recently, but I'm getting some weird notifications from request4me.com in my notifications. I can't seem to get rid of them. Some of them are pretty shocking, like for adult sites and even fake virus protection. All I do on my PC is play Skyrim...
  10. How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?

How do I get rid of a Trojan virus?: I found a trojan virus on my computer. How do I remove it? Trojan:Win32/ScarletFlash.A The trojan virus was found and is in the quarantined threats and allowed threats but I cannot remove it. It only gave me the "Allow" option....