Windows 10: How Do I Get Rid of This Dotted Border Around a Table in Word 2016?

Discus and support How Do I Get Rid of This Dotted Border Around a Table in Word 2016? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All. I've tried all of the border/shading tweaks, table tweaks, playing with some advanced options, etc., but the dreaded dotted border persists.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ARNK, Nov 1, 2016.

1. ARNK Win User

How Do I Get Rid of This Dotted Border Around a Table in Word 2016?

Hi All. I've tried all of the border/shading tweaks, table tweaks, playing with some advanced options, etc., but the dreaded dotted border persists. Easiest thing to do is show you an image of what I mean. This is a resume, and I don't want anyone opening up to find the ugly dotted border around the header information. Please see attached.

Note that it does print without a border, and I convert it to a PDF without the border appearing??

I appreciate any help. Again this is Microsoft Word 2016 on Windows 10 64-bit.

:)

ARNK, Nov 1, 2016

2. My windows have blue borders around them!!! pls fix

My windows have thick border around them, how do get rid of them.

10fc710a-dc6b-4c70-89fc-2645826db4bd, Nov 1, 2016
  3. how do i get rid of this I have a bing account one i dont wqant to be logged in all the time plus when i am logged in it logs in slow so it still comes up

I am using Ie 11. It should have nothing to do with my homepage its trying to make me log into bing rewards. One I don't want too and you have the option to log in or create an account.

walker__boh, Nov 1, 2016
  4. How Do I Get Rid of This Dotted Border Around a Table in Word 2016?

Hi:

Those are "gridlines". They are there (e.g. in document templates) to assist with creating the document.
    You can toggle them off or on from "View Gridlines" tab under "Table Tools" in the ribbon.
    (Unless you configure Word to do so, they will not normally appear when you print the document.)

See the attached screen shots for illustrations.

Let us know if this resolves your issue.

Cheers,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Nov 2, 2016
  5. ARNK Win User
    Awesome, thank you. It's always the little things *Smile

ARNK, Nov 2, 2016
  6. You're most welcome.

I'm glad I could help.

Cheers,

MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How Do I Get Rid of This Dotted Border Around a Table in Word 2016?

1. How Do I Get Rid of This Dotted Border Around a Table in Word 2016? - Similar Threads - Rid Dotted Border

2. Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?: I really want to remove this white borders. I've tried changing system colors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-rid-of-these-white-borders-around-the/3b229d84-a906-4b82-8ec8-acc423b96818
  3. Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I get rid of these white borders around the windows after snapping?: I really want to remove this white borders. I've tried changing system colors. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-rid-of-these-white-borders-around-the/3b229d84-a906-4b82-8ec8-acc423b96818
  4. How to rotate a table on Word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to rotate a table on Word: I read this article how to rotate a table in Word on Enhau because I was facing difficulty in rotating the table in Microsoft word but the article is too technical for me. So can anyone explain me in easy words?...
  5. Is there a way to get rid of the black-dotted boxes around things I click?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is there a way to get rid of the black-dotted boxes around things I click?: Hello, Is there a setting that allows me to get rid of the black-dotted boxes around things I click? They remind me of the old Windows operating systems that I grew up around and I feel like it takes away from some of the modern aspects of Windows 10. If you don't...
  6. How do I get rid of this yellow border around my displays whenever I snip an image (using...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of this yellow border around my displays whenever I snip an image (using...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/_Burgr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbhxqz/how_do_i_get_rid_of_this_yellow_border_around_my/
  7. Extra Lines and Dots Around Window Borders

in Windows 10 Support
    Extra Lines and Dots Around Window Borders: My Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build 18363.752). I recently noticed some strange lines and dots around some windows as shown in the attached. It only appeared on some windows (file explorer, Chrome), but not on others (Microsoft Word, Excel). It only happened on the second...
  8. How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon?

How can I get rid of this little white border around a few smaller icon?: [ATTACH] I know, it's because I zoomed on the icons but it's the perfect size for them but that border is very annoying, please help me : ( https://preview.redd.it/msinswzi8go41.png?width=96&format=png&auto=webp&s=78334222d5eab08b96c3afda15fbbf995fd30475 submitted by...
  9. How do I get rid of the blue border In the application window?

How do I get rid of the blue border In the application window?: submitted by /u/Ihavecats5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhw4zx/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_blue_border_in_the/
  10. Dotted Border Around Desktop Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Dotted Border Around Desktop Icon: Every now and then I notice a dotted box around an icon on my desktop. When I reboot it goes away. It's not all that important, but my curiosity gets the better of me. Does anyone know what causes this and can it be prevented from happening again? [img] 99371