Windows 10: How do I get rid of Windows 10 Blue Wallpaper from Log in?

Discus and support How do I get rid of Windows 10 Blue Wallpaper from Log in? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I can't seem to find any options where I can replace this ugly blue logo wallpaper. 9322 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheBlackRussian, Jul 28, 2015.

1. How do I get rid of Windows 10 Blue Wallpaper from Log in?

I can't seem to find any options where I can replace this ugly blue logo wallpaper.

:)

TheBlackRussian, Jul 28, 2015
  2. pweller62 Win User

How do I get rid of The "get windows 10 " Icon from my task bar!

I am currently running Windows 7 on my IBM ideacentre all in one PC .So this is my problem. My IBM ideacentre All in one PC is not ,apparently, compatible with Windows 10. to be precise it turns my PC into a picture frame, Imagine that I'm delighted at
    that turn of events ............. no you failed , this is because windows 10 deletes the software that allows my PC to talk to my Bluetooth mouse and keyboard that allows me to use my PC and will not allow me to reinstall the enabling software. Imagine I am
    Impressed at that ...........................................................no sorry again you have failed. to put the cherry on top I Have the distinct honour of having a window appear on my PC's screen every time I boot up my PC saying "get Windows 10 "
    Imagine that I am delighted at that ........................................................................................ No sorry I'm not Insane, more pissed beyond all get out. What I want to know is 1. which updates do I need to remove to stop this madness
    from inflicting my PC and 2. how do I stop it from happening again ?

pweller62, Jul 28, 2015
  3. Jsssssssss, Jul 28, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How do I get rid of Windows 10 Blue Wallpaper from Log in?

Brink, Jul 28, 2015
  5. JoeShades Win User
    can i put another picture there?

JoeShades, Jul 28, 2015
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Joe,

Not without using some 3rd party program. I'm not aware of any right now. Maybe someone else may though.

Brink, Jul 28, 2015
  7. JoeShades Win User
    I used LockScreenCustomizer in windows 8 but that is the only Program DOA in windows 10

JoeShades, Jul 29, 2015
  8. nickdc Win User

nickdc, Jul 29, 2015
  9. mrpeters Win User
    mrpeters, Jul 29, 2015
  10. Doesn't seem to work for me. UPDATE: Nevermind, I had to update, works now.

MattTheMedic, Jul 29, 2015
  11. leon5115 Win User
    How did you guys get that program to work? wouldn't work at all here

leon5115, Jul 29, 2015
  12. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello Leon, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

Which program?

Brink, Jul 29, 2015
  13. mrpeters Win User

I think he is confusing the app that was posted earlier in the thread which allowed you to change the image, with the registry files that just disable the image (which is great, for now!).

mrpeters, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How do I get rid of Windows 10 Blue Wallpaper from Log in? - Similar Threads - rid Blue Wallpaper

2. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  3. How do I get rid of this blue circle?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get rid of this blue circle?: Whenever I move my mouse at a rapid speed, at any direction. A blue circle keeps appearing on my cursor, the only way I can get rid of it is by clicking, but it always gets in the way of my games and is extremely annoying. I've had this problem since I've gotten this laptop....
  4. What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is this blue icon and how do I get rid of it: After removing my microsoft onedrive, this icon has appeared on all my files. How do I get rid of it? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-this-blue-icon-and-how-do-i-get-rid-of-it/d91c33fd-3e58-4457-8f21-3c05652e838c
  5. How do I get rid of the blue border In the application window?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I get rid of the blue border In the application window?: submitted by /u/Ihavecats5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fhw4zx/how_do_i_get_rid_of_the_blue_border_in_the/
  6. how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how do I get rid of the blue squares on thumbnails?: I don't know why, but small blue squares with > >have appeared on my thumbnails. They're very annoying - how do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-blue-squares-on-thumbnails/3a7a36ad-0aa3-48bb-9ca6-fa2608b930c1"
  7. How do I get rid of malware Trezza from Windows 10?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I get rid of malware Trezza from Windows 10?: How do I get rid of malware Trezza from Windows 10? Tried removing it via the APP uninstall, but it does not complete the cycle. Thank you...
  8. what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid?: what are the blue arrows and how do i get rid? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-blue-arrows-and-how-do-i-get-rid/244494c4-685e-4e77-b8b8-89c35f97abbf
  9. how do i get rid of the blue outline?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i get rid of the blue outline?: this blue outline is very annoying and I do not like it. very time you do a update I have a problem and have to spend hours/days reading on the web to solve the problem which is a waste of my time because I still have the problems. yes, that right problems. 1st: I want to...
  10. How do i get rid of the blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do i get rid of the blue screen?: once in 24h smth like that my laptop hp notebook ay-002nq its crushing the blue screen which says : " stop code SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED " " What failed bcmwl63a.sys" 74336